XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Here are mys suggestions from last summer
XenCentral Trading System [Paid]
Was told that they would be implemented.
XenCentral Trading System [Paid]
Thank you for the suggestions. We will consider to implement them all in coming 20-25 days.
XCentral,Jun 21, 2014

Thank you!
That's a important suggestion. has been long time since that reply.
Would be great to have a reply of @XCentral about the future of this great addon, it deserve keep updated.(y)

@XCentral may I please make a suggestion? We have many trading members frustrated because they leave feedback which is not returned.
Our suggested solution is to have a status for ratings - 'pending' and 'live':
  1. Member A posts a rating to member B for their particular transaction signified by a particular thread.
  2. That rating goes into a state of 'pending' which does not affect Member B's overall rating
  3. Member B gets an alert saying that a rating has been left for them and will be applied to their total rating when they leave a rating in return. The alert contains a link to leave a rating in return.
  4. On members' trading pages, any ratings received with a status of 'pending' are shown with links to leave return rating.
  5. Member B leaves a rating in return
  6. The trading system detects that both parties have left a rating for each other on the same thread.
  7. Member A's rating changes from 'pending' to 'live' and is applied to Member B's rating total
  8. Member B's rating is immediately applied 'live' to Member A's total.
I think this will encourage members to exchange ratings much more.

Last edited:
@XCentral Can you please provide me with a link to a demo, since I do not understand completely how this works. I tried the one in the product description, it leads to a board that is not functional. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

We are sorry for the delay with implementation of new features. Of course the add-on is supported will be developed further based on your suggestions. We will review all suggestions again and proceed with their implementation asap.

@XCentral Can you please provide me with a link to a demo, since I do not understand completely how this works. I tried the one in the product description, it leads to a board that is not functional. Thanks.

You can see the product at http://demo.xencentral.com/trade/ To login as user use test / testxc details. Let us know via a Conversation if you need admin access details as well.

Thank you!

Hi guys,
In my forum, certain members fail to give feedback. Error:
There was an error sending PM notification - missing sender username. Please contact site administrator.

Anyone can help me?
Thanks

Hello, @Nelson A.

Please check add-on settings and set the username for the setting "PM Sender". Your users and/or in admin you have selected to get notifications via conversation, but the setting for PM sender is not set.

It is recommended to create a separate user (with admin permission) and set its username there. This user itself should not be part of uaergroups who can leave and get feedback, so that it is not a party of any feedback, but only used as "system" notification sender.

Thank you!

Hello, @Nelson A.

Please check add-on settings and set the username for the setting "PM Sender". Your users and/or in admin you have selected to get notifications via conversation, but the setting for PM sender is not set.

It is recommended to create a separate user (with admin permission) and set its username there. This user itself should not be part of uaergroups who can leave and get feedback, so that it is not a party of any feedback, but only used as "system" notification sender.

Thank you!
Thanks for the reply :)

I can disable this option?

Thanks for the reply :)

I can disable this option?

Are you using the latest version of the add-on? It should not show the error to the user, but only log the error to Admin panel server logs, so users should be able to still leave feedback normally, if the option is empty.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.6.0 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Trading System with the following changes:

1. Implemented an option to force thread starter/seller to leave a feedback reply when they get a positive feedback. Only after a reply their positive feedback will be counted towards their total score. The option only applies for trades with a trade thread specified.

2. Implementation of Trophy system support with total feedback and feedback score.

3. The home page was redesigned with Top...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'll upgrade right now!
The best way to upgrade should be re-upload the new files into the server and export the xml file?
normal procedure right?
--
Thanks for keep this great addon updated! (y)

I'll upgrade right now!
The best way to upgrade should be re-upload the new files into the server and export the xml file?
normal procedure right?
--
Thanks for keep this great addon updated! (y)

Usually the normal procedure of upgrading applies. To avoid any possible issues, you may consider to disable the add-on from Admin Panel before upgrading and re-enable it only after the XML is imported. If you have already uploaded the files and face problems logging-in to Admin Panel, try to disable the listeners from XenForo config.php file - https://xenforo.com/help/disable-addons-config-php/ , this should allow you to import the XML and solve the issues.

Thank you!

Usually the normal procedure of upgrading applies. To avoid any possible issues, you may consider to disable the add-on from Admin Panel before upgrading and re-enable it only after the XML is imported. If you have already uploaded the files and face problems logging-in to Admin Panel, try to disable the listeners from XenForo config.php file - https://xenforo.com/help/disable-addons-config-php/ , this should allow you to import the XML and solve the issues.
Thank you!
I made some mistakes while the upgrade, but was my fault, now everything is working perfect again.
I'll be more careful next time :D
Thanks for the update, really appreciate your great job!
Addon installed in xF 1.4.4 and running absolutely perfect. 1000% reccomended (y)

I can't seem to find the answer to this, so apologies if it's already been asked.

Would it be possible to allow for a "super trader" or "super user" to leave feedback for multiple users all at the same time? Much like how you can send a conversation to multiple users?

We have some heavy traders in our marketplace that would like to leave a positive feedback for all of their buyers, which can number in the hundreds.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello everyone,

Many thanks. Are pending positive ratings shown to the recipient so they know they have to rate the other person?

Yes, they get an alert about it, and following the link in the alert they can leave a reply feedback.

Easy question, how can I hide the trade tab to visitors?
View attachment 98067

This feature is implemented now and will be released soon. Only users having permission to visit the section will see the link.

I can't seem to find the answer to this, so apologies if it's already been asked.

Would it be possible to allow for a "super trader" or "super user" to leave feedback for multiple users all at the same time? Much like how you can send a conversation to multiple users?

We have some heavy traders in our marketplace that would like to leave a positive feedback for all of their buyers, which can number in the hundreds.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Unfortunately this is not possible now, but we may consider it as future enhancement.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.6.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is a minor update to XenCentral Trading System, that fixes a permission problem, due to which the Trading tab was shown to guests (and other usergroups who do not actually have access to the section), and implements a new option to enable/disable overlays for leaving feedback from conversation/thread pages.

All licensed customers can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom