XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
<scrasam>
It's nice to see @XCentral so quick to reply...
</scrasam>

It's unfortunate that @Slavik's version is unsupported and not being developed right now. I would have been happy to give him the $67 instead. :(

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.5.1 version released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Trading System with an importer of Photopost Classifieds feedback requested and funded by @slinky123

This version also has some fixes applied regarding a PHP error while administrators try to edit a feedback.

All licensed customers can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XCentral when users report a feedback, there is no title in the reports system. It makes it difficult to take care of the report :)

ov64aoz.png

Hi,
I would like to set up a market-place for my community. Basically it should work like a little eBay-clone.

I`m trying to figure out if this can be done with this add-on. The demo-site only shows ratings but no products/offers. Does this add-on only cover the rating part and I`ll have to find another add-on for the marketplace functionality?

thank you - all the best,
Sacha

Hi,
I would like to set up a market-place for my community. Basically it should work like a little eBay-clone.

I`m trying to figure out if this can be done with this add-on. The demo-site only shows ratings but no products/offers. Does this add-on only cover the rating part and I`ll have to find another add-on for the marketplace functionality?

thank you - all the best,
Sacha

Yeah, this add-on appears to be strictly for feedback ratings only.

I used to have vbulletin itrader and it was the only addon I could find to import these ratings into xenforo.

It would tie in perfectly with a marketplace add on (which I'm guessing they may have). If not, I have seen multiple marketplace resources.

It would tie in perfectly with a marketplace add on (which I'm guessing they may have). If not, I have seen multiple marketplace resources.
thanks, I`ll scan the resource section for marketplace-add ons. The digitalpoint marketplace would be great but Shawn won`t sell it: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/digital-point-marketplace.71364/

Maybe I have to pay for a custom solution as I also need a swapping system for books/DVDs with trading points or a virtual currency.

Is it possible to limit feedback ratings in the postbit so that they're only visible when visiting a certain subforum (our marketplace)?

Is it possible to limit feedback ratings in the postbit so that they're only visible when visiting a certain subforum (our marketplace)?

I'm pretty sure that's one of the built in options, in the "Misc" tab in the xentrader dashboard.

I'm interested in knowing if anyone is using this on the newest Xenforo update? Is it still functioning as intended on the newest release?

Feature/Fix request: When entering feedback via the overlay form (ie from clicking "add feedback" on post or conversation), my users can spend a lot of time and effort writing a detailed feedback... only to find out that they entered a wrong URL or forgot to select feedback type... and their entire text they just spent so long writing is deleted when they hit "submit" with an error. They have to start all over. Can the text already entered be retained when an error is thrown?

Last edited:
@XCentral when users report a feedback, there is no title in the reports system. It makes it difficult to take care of the report :)

ov64aoz.png
I am getting this error also. It is in fact impossible to deal with the report. We have three now. How do we deal with this, please?
(I'd upload an accompanying JPG file to illustrate the problem but your server does not let me).

It *is* actually possible to deal with these broken feedback reports by clicking on the date.
This is probably a template bug introduced by XF 1.4. I have submitted a ticket at XenCentral, but they aren't great at responding.

Top Bottom