XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
My members are recently unable to leave feedback. They are getting a server error, and my logs show errors like this. I am using XenCentral Feedback System v2.2.13 with Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 0 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Repository/Tools.php:172
Generated by: P Hopper Jun 25, 2020 at 1:00 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Repository/Tools.php(172): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 172, Array)
#1 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Pub/Controller/Main.php(476): XenCentral\Feedback\Repository\Tools->getThreadSuggestions('Pedc', Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XenCentral\Feedback\Pub\Controller\Main->actionSuggestThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XenCentral\\Feed...', 'SuggestThread', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenCentral\Feedback\Pub\Controller\Main), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenCentral\Feedback\Pub\Controller\Main), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "/feedback/suggest/thread?foruserid=32729&fromuserid=25825&query=Pedc"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "https://www.mu-43.com/feedback/feedback/10309/add-feedback"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["/feedback/suggest/thread"] => string(0) ""
    ["foruserid"] => string(5) "32729"
    ["fromuserid"] => string(5) "25825"
    ["query"] => string(4) "Pedc"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
@XCentral Can you please help with the above?

Hi,

I have noticed if you post your feedback when the comment field is in bbcode mode then it shows the error
Comment is required. Please enter comment text.

Can this be fixed please.

Thanks

We have a comment in there in BBCode mode, then click the submit feedback and we see the error, if we then click the browser back button all values are still there apart from the comments are then empty. If we do exactly the same thing with it not in BBCode mode then it all works correctly.

same here. Any fix?

The @XCentral guys are are pretty good getting issues resolved.
I've been testing a hotfix and the errors went away. Now they just have to release the update so the "There are 1 missing files or files with unexpected contents. You should review these." message goes away.

Hello. I just purchased this for my forum a few days ago.
One feature that is not present, and would be really great is to have permissions on how much feedback can be left by a user.
For example a premium rank could leave a feedback worth a value of +2, where a normal member could only leave feedback of +1.
Or, a premium user could leave 2 feedbacks in 24 hours, but a normal user could just leave one.

Would you consider implementing this?

One of the main reasons that I bought this addon was to create more incentive for account upgrades, but it is a little difficult with the current permission setup.

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.3.0 Released

Hello everyone!

The release overview:

1. Mutual feedback. The feature introduces a possibility to mark feedback private until the receiver user leaves feedback back for the same deal URL. If the feedback does not have a deal URL, it becomes public immediately. The feature can be enabled in General Options > Configuration. If you are going to use the feature, we recommend enabling Force valid thread option, so that all feedback have deal URL and setting Edit time limit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For example a premium rank could leave a feedback worth a value of +2, where a normal member could only leave feedback of +1.

Giving and receiving feedbacks for transactions between members should be equal across the board IMO. This could create more issues by artificially inflating the feedback eco system. One example; Premium members padding the feedback rating of a new user, then that user scams someone.

Or, a premium user could leave 2 feedbacks in 24 hours, but a normal user could just leave one.

You can set the number of feedback that can be left in period of time with the Maximum Feedback Limit setting, though it is for all members. More user group permission control on how members can use the feedback system won't hurt.

Giving and receiving feedbacks for transactions between members should be equal across the board IMO. This could create more issues by artificially inflating the feedback eco system. One example; Premium members padding the feedback rating of a new user, then that user scams someone.

You can set the number of feedback that can be left in period of time with the Maximum Feedback Limit setting, though it is for all members. More user group permission control on how members can use the feedback system won't hurt.
1. there's a very large forum that uses a system similar to this (it's where I was inspired to get a plugin like this) except its "reputation" not "feedback", and the system works very well.

2. Yeah I did find that Max feedback limit, but it's not as helpful as it might be compared to if it were permission based.

Top Bottom