XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.2.11 Released

Hello everyone!

An importer error is fixed - InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to string/binary [importid] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 740

The update is available in Customer's Portal https://shop.xencentral.com/clientarea.php

Recently we've introduced a lifetime support/updates option. To purchase it visit https://shop.xencentral.com/cart.php?gid=addons

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've got an issue with multiple duplicate feedback. Can you please advise how to disable the add feedback button on submit so that multiple feedback cannot be submitted?

@graham_w Multiple feedback for the same thread? By the same user to the same user? Please open a ticket to understand the problem in more detail. Thank you!

Anyway to have it so members don't see each others feedback until both are submitted? Like eBay? Otherwise if someone gets negative feedback, the other member is likely to just return the favor

Hi

In xencentral will be really nice if we have in the statistics, top users for the month or raising users in a period

Because some scammers go really fast with low transactions trades, and after that, they scam some people.

It will help xencentral and all the forum owners, to check the top new traders and take preventive actions

I cant send you a ticket right now in your site (dont know why), so thats why im writing this suggestion here

greetings

Hello, @sevenmix ! The issue is already resolved. Thank you!

what about my suggestion?

In xencentral will be really nice if we have in the statistics, top users for the month or raising users in a period

Because some scammers go really fast with low transactions trades, and after that, they scam some people.

It will help xencentral and all the forum owners, to check the top new traders and take preventive actions

I cant send you a ticket right now in your site (dont know why), so thats why im writing this suggestion here

My members are recently unable to leave feedback. They are getting a server error, and my logs show errors like this. I am using XenCentral Feedback System v2.2.13 with Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 0 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Repository/Tools.php:172
Generated by: P Hopper Jun 25, 2020 at 1:00 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Repository/Tools.php(172): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 172, Array)
#1 src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/Pub/Controller/Main.php(476): XenCentral\Feedback\Repository\Tools->getThreadSuggestions('Pedc', Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XenCentral\Feedback\Pub\Controller\Main->actionSuggestThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XenCentral\\Feed...', 'SuggestThread', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenCentral\Feedback\Pub\Controller\Main), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenCentral\Feedback\Pub\Controller\Main), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "/feedback/suggest/thread?foruserid=32729&fromuserid=25825&query=Pedc"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "https://www.mu-43.com/feedback/feedback/10309/add-feedback"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["/feedback/suggest/thread"] => string(0) ""
    ["foruserid"] => string(5) "32729"
    ["fromuserid"] => string(5) "25825"
    ["query"] => string(4) "Pedc"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

As a super moderator, how do I edit and change the feedback left by users. For example change a negative feedback to positive if the users have resolved the issue between themselves.

Top Bottom