XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
I get this error when trying to install it for the first time.

The hashes.json file for this add-on is missing so no file health check can be performed.

I get this error when trying to install it for the first time.

The hashes.json file for this add-on is missing so no file health check can be performed.

That is a warning that can be ignored. Check I have reviewed the warnings and I still wish to proceed and click Install.

When I click on a feedback link, it takes me to /feedback/1?reloadList=1&amountFilter%5B0%5D=-1

and says

"You are not allowed to view this page. "

I'm getting somewhat random country IP address flags for my users now after installing this add-on (my flags add-on from Snog was working great before). I reached out to him and he said this...

If you are getting random flags for users, then you need to look at other add-ons you have installed. There have been some add-ons that improperly call a user's information from the current visitor setup routine. So, if you have any other add-ons that modify or display user info, that would be the place to start.

I hope that feedback is helpful. Here's a screen shot showing my name with two different country flags below it on the same screen. One in the user pop up, the other on the thread behind it.

Screenshot_20180319-180605.webp

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2.x with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.0.0 Beta 6

Hello everyone!

In this release we fixed two issues:

1. \XF::repository('XF:User')->getVisitor($userId) method is removed from add-on.
2. A fix is applied to importer to check if importing feedback has both parties in database.

The update is available in Customer's Portal https://customers.dnf.technologly/clientaera.php

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2.x with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.0.0 Beta 7

Hello everyone!

In this release we fixed two issues:

1. dealurl is fixed to allow encoded URLs to be submitted as Deal URL.
2. importid is fixed to resolve the issue with maximum value when importing large database.

Some other minor fixes are done.

The update is available in Customer's Portal https://customers.dnf.technologly/clientaera.php

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like to have an option in Admin
- to change Visit deal thread to thread title
- add forum category where thread belongs to.

Hello, @shanew ! New features and enhancements will be considered after 2.0.0 stable is released, for 2.1.x version line. Thank you!
Thanks for letting me know, I wanted to buy this addon but I am seeing it is still in beta version. I would wait it till it has a stable version.

This looks like a complete feedback system.My only question is,if I buy this beta version,does my license hold over even to your finished version? If this is the case I will buy today,as it is something my site really needs.Thanks

Top Bottom