XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
Hello, @graham_w

Thank you for the reports. We have investigated the issue with missing caches, and reproduced cases when the cache is actually always missing. This was implemented before to prevent duplicate requests and duplicate loading of the same banner, but it is not needed any more with the new delivery algorithm, that makes only one request per entire page and loads all banners at once. There still may be cases of increased missing cache, as we are using the cache basically to store any temporary information instead of using database for it. Please apply the latest revision of 2.0.0 beta 3 version and see how it changes the cache usage and let us know if further troubleshooting is needed.

Regarding the uploaded images, they are successfully uploaded, just not shown on edit page. It is not a bug, just we didn't develop the thumbnail/cropping functionality for admin yet. Clicking the link you will see the image, and you can always remove it and upload a new image.

Thank you!

Hello, @graham_w

Feel free to contact us via Ticket and we will review what happens on your server particularly and may find some other ways to optimize cache usage.

Thank you!

scale.webp
(scale height) correctly with jpg/png etc

notscale.webp
(scale height) incorrectly with swf

This does not scale swf height correctly and has never in any version since I starting using this for over 2 years .

Is there something I can add to fix this?

Last edited:
What is the status on this addon? Has it been brought up to snuff? I already own Siropu, but I also use the Multi-Site

Hello! We are sorry, but we do not provide refunds for purchases. Thank you!
Ugh. I was afraid of that.. Well... Perhaps my client will donate the license to me, since he's now using Siropu's Ad Manager. I can certainly make use of the license. Would you allow him to transfer the license to my account? If you have no policy in regards to license transfers - I'd sure appreciate if you would open to the idea of allowing the license transfer, especially considering the original license was purchased in good faith, yet by mistake :(

Thanks for the consideration.

J.

Ugh. I was afraid of that.. Well... Perhaps my client will donate the license to me, since he's now using Siropu's Ad Manager. I can certainly make use of the license. Would you allow him to transfer the license to my account? If you have no policy in regards to license transfers - I'd sure appreciate if you would open to the idea of allowing the license transfer, especially considering the original license was purchased in good faith, yet by mistake :(

Thanks for the consideration.

J.

License transfers are allowed. We just need license owner to contact us and we'll arrange the transfer. Thank you!

Hey @XCentral, quick question. I have your ad server and framework installed. It’s currently disabled and I’d like to remove it as I prepare for XF2.

Is it safe to uninstall? I previously disabled the ad server due to issues/errors. I’m running an older version and my support has probably expired. I don’t want to break my site, as I know it’s a pretty heavy add-on.

Thanks!

How can I make Google Adsense work with this addon ?
XenCentral --> Manage Zones --> Add Zone --> Add Banner --> Add Google Adsense script into Banner Code field and it will work without other modifications ?
Did this add support Xenforo 2 ?

Top Bottom