XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
Hello everyone,

We forgot to mention in the release notes, that new attachment system is backward-comparable with old image system, but when an ad is being edited, new images should be specified with the new system. So, it is a good idea to go other your current banners (and let your users know to do the same if they have custom banners) and upload the images using the new system.

Uploaded images are stored as attachments, but static versions are saved and used on actually banner delivery, so it does not performance affect banner performance.

Thank you!

Anyway to run impression based campaigns? Like $1 for 1000 page views etc..

Impression-based campaigns are possible to run by setting up Website Zones, and creating packages based on impression count. If you want to see the interface please contact us to get details of demo board.

Thank you!

@XCentral I'm getting a bug where sometimes a blank page will load up with just an add on it when posting a reply to a thread or just clicking on a thread/next page of a thread.

@XCentral I'm getting a bug where sometimes a blank page will load up with just an add on it when posting a reply to a thread or just clicking on a thread/next page of a thread.

Sorry for the delay with this, we have replied to your ticket now, please check there and provide the information needed to troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Ad Server with a new update entry:

XenCentral Ad Server 2.0.0 beta 2 version is released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Ad Server implementing a completely rewritten banner delivery logic, that makes it possible to have completely responsive banners that match the embedding site background color and automatically adjust the text color to provide the best contrasting. The delivery code will be smaller in size and embed the ads completely asynchronously not delaying the overall page load.

All owners of active licenses can download the package from their...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed and broke my forum.

Had 9 pages of error messages.

ErrorException: Undefined index: randomImage - library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Banner.php:424
Generiert durch: harlekin, Vor 7 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Banner.php(424): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/p...', 424, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php(124): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Banner->getBannerHtml(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Hooks.php(157): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Zone->processPlaceholders(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...')
#3 [internal function]: XenCentral_AdServer_Hooks::templatePostRender('PAGE_CONTAINER', '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#6 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#7 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(139): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#8 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#9 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/threads/featured"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

And the attached picture shows how the forum looks.

Screenshot_2016-06-27-12-52-34-276.webp

I had to disable it.
Beside this all zones where reset so have to set up everything from scratch.

Will try to install the previous version.

I open a ticket as well.
But need to tell here in public also.

ErrorException: Undefined index: randomImage - library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Banner.php:424
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Banner.php(424): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/p...', 424, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php(124): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Banner->getBannerHtml(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Hooks.php(157): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Zone->processPlaceholders(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...')
#3 [internal function]: XenCentral_AdServer_Hooks::templatePostRender('PAGE_CONTAINER', '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#6 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#7 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(139): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#8 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#9 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

View attachment 136672

I had to disable it.

I open a ticket as well.

Please try clearing cache from Admin Panel -> XenCentral -> Framework -> Clear Cache page and see if that solves the issue. Please let us know here or in the ticket.

Thank you!

Stapelverfolgung
#11 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

View attachment 136672

I had to disable it.

I open a ticket as well.

Are you sure all zones were removes just after installing the addon? Did you maybe uninstall the old version before installing the new one? We install the new version on our demo having the older one installed and we never got the zones removes, and of course there is no code doing that, so this shouldn't really happen.

Thank you!

How i did update.
I disable the framwork and the addon in the ACP.

Than overwrite all files of the framework with the new ones.
Than install with the xml file.

For the addon the same procedure.

After that enable both in ACP again.

The zones are not removed but as i could see in the short time when it was enabled the locations of the banners are messed up.

Ok. The clear cache brings it up.

But some Banners are double. I must have a look into it.

Screenshot_1.webp
The banners inside the red rectangle are wrong there.

Must have a look at this.

Ajax rotating does not work.
I have 7 Banner in the header. They should rotate after 5 seconds.
And i have 7 small Banners under the sidebar. Also expect that they rotate after 5 seconds.
This was working before.

But now i got a rotation only if i reload the page.

The zones are not removed but as i could see in the short time when it was enabled the locations of the banners are messed up.

Does this issue remain after clearing the cache? What do you mean messed up locations, are wrong locations selected for zones or just the way they are displayed is not correct. This may be connected with layout issues you have reported above, but not with zones being "reset". Please let us know about this as well.

Thank you!

where we can see the duplicate banners

This i solved already.
Don't know why but in this zone where 2 location selected. Before was not.

All banners are in place now. But had to upload all of them again.
After clear cache there are no pictures under edit banner.

Now i have only the rotating issue left. And this feature was the main reason i bought this addon.

XCentral updated XenCentral Ad Server with a new update entry:

XenCentral Ad Server 2.0.0 beta 2 rev. 2 released

Hello everyone,

this is a bug-fix release of beta 2 version fixing the following bugs:

1. Images of banners uploaded before 2.x version not shown in Admin Panel

2. Zone auto-rotation not working

3. Text color adjusting not working with in-site zones

All owners of active licenses can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

This i solved already.
Don't know why but in this zone where 2 location selected. Before was not.

All banners are in place now. But had to upload all of them again.
After clear cache there are no pictures under edit banner.

Now i have only the rotating issue left. And this feature was the main reason i bought this addon.

The fixes are implemented. Please see the last release note for the details.

Thank you!

Ok installed at my test forum.
Rotating is working now.

1. Images of banners uploaded before 2.x version not shown in Admin Panel

Thats right.
But if i make a change at the banner like changing the date of expire all images are gone and need to upload again.
I don't touch the images itself.

And the frontend page is not responsible.

Bildschirmfoto am 2016-06-28 um 09.13.10.webp

Ok installed at my test forum.
Rotating is working now.

Thats right.
But if i make a change at the banner like changing the date of expire all images are gone and need to upload again.
I don't touch the images itself.

And the frontend page is not responsible.

View attachment 136718

The issue with removing old images is fixed now. Unless you use the new system to upload any attachment the images uploaded before will not be removed.

Can you please provide a URL where we can see responsiveness issue?

Thank you!

Top Bottom