XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
Selling ads in a zone by impressions is supported, but there is no impression/month limit. You just need to enable ad rotation in the zone, and all banners will be displayed randomly until all impressions are used.

If you don't want two or more users to buy impressions of "1,500,000" and only one user should buy it, then the following scheme should work best for you.

1. Create 3 zones and select the same physical location for all of them. Make sure Zone Rotation is enabled (otherwise you will have 3 banners side by side).

2. For two of zones make them "User Zone" in Purchase Options, set number of slots available to 1, and create a purchase rule with 1,500,000 and with 50,000 impressions in the other zone. This way once someone buys the 50,000 slot no one will be able to buy the slot again until this one expires.

3. Just create your AdSense ad in the third zone from Admin Panel.

Let us know if this worked for you.

Can we set start and end dates for campaigns?

I'm close to buying, I just want to be certain this is going to do what I need it to do.

I'm in the demo now and I see 'Active Dates', but I'm not sure this is the functionality I'm looking for. It's possible I'm selling my ad space incorrectly, and if so, please let me know.

With the functionality I'm looking for, a user should be able to specify the number of impressions they want to buy as well as the time span in which they should be displayed. The software should be able to forecast how many impressions the site received, then determine how many of each ad needs to be displayed in order to meet those goals.

I have some server errors.
Temporary space on server was full.
Now when this problem is solved, I have server error with this add on.
I tried to uninstall then install again, but can not couse same error show up.
This is that error.
Could you please help me.
Thanks

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'pijanitv_xenforo.xcas_impressions_temp' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Sunka, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????CREATE TABL...')
#1 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????CREATE TABL...')
#2 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????CREATE TABL...')
#3 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Install.php(92): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????CREATE TABL...')
#4 [internal function]: XenCentral_AdServer_Install::installCode(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php(24): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#7 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenCentral/Framework/Model/AddOn.php(25): ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#8 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenCentral_Framework_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#9 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpHt2m4y')
#10 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#11 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/pijanitv/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

I have some server errors.
Temporary space on server was full.
Now when this problem is solved, I have server error with this add on.
I tried to uninstall then install again, but can not couse same error show up.
This is that error.
Could you please help me.
Thanks

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'pijanitv_xenforo.xcas_impressions_temp' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Sunka, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????CREATE TABL...')
#1 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????CREATE TABL...')
#2 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????CREATE TABL...')
#3 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Install.php(92): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????CREATE TABL...')
#4 [internal function]: XenCentral_AdServer_Install::installCode(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php(24): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#7 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenCentral/Framework/Model/AddOn.php(25): ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#8 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenCentral_Framework_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#9 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpHt2m4y')
#10 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#11 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/pijanitv/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Please simply re-import product XML (you may consider to re-upload product files as well if you are not sure that you did so last time), and this should solve the problem.

Thank you!

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'pijanitv_xenforo.xcas_impressions_temp' doesn't exist

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenCentral/AdServer/Install.php at line 92
    XenCentral_AdServer_Install::installCode()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
    ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenCentral/Framework/Model/AddOn.php at line 25
    XenCentral_Framework_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pijanitv/public_html/admin.php at line 13

The line mentioned in the trace is where the table is being created, so this is quite a strange issue. Are you using the latest 1.3.0 package? If so, this has to be still somehow related to the server issue you had. Try to restart the server or at least MySQL service and see if it helps. Try running the query directly in PhpMyAdmin or other MySQL GUI and see if you still see the error:

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `xcas_impressions_temp` (
                `itemId`    int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,
                `itemType`    varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                `dateline`    int(11) unsigned NOT NULL
            ) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

Thank you!

Last addon version I have - XenCentral Ad Server 1.3.0 - rev18
This error show when I tried to run the query directly in PhpMyAdmin

Code:
Error

SQL query:

) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci

MySQL said: Documentation
#1146 - Table 'pijanitv_xenforo.xcas_impressions_temp' doesn't exist

Last addon version I have - XenCentral Ad Server 1.3.0 - rev18
This error show when I tried to run the query directly in PhpMyAdmin

Code:
Error

SQL query:

) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci

MySQL said: Documentation
#1146 - Table 'pijanitv_xenforo.xcas_impressions_temp' doesn't exist

Your addon version is fine. The error from phpMyAdmin confirms that the issue is with MySQL server, not with our script. The syntax of query is correct, and it should create the table if it does not exist, or should do nothing if it exists, so the error mentioned should simply never happen. As you had the addon installed previously, you had the table, but it got corrupted during server disk space issue, and now some internal error happens. Again, restarting MySQL service or the server may help. Please ask hosting provider for further support.

Thank you!

I've just helped migrate a site to a new server (after having a nightmare trying to move over 250,000 files in the xcfw_cache folder!)

We are now getting the below errors when we enable this add-on again:

Code:
[03-May-2014 10:40:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/nginx/domains/riderslair.com/public/community/library/XenCentral/AdServer/LocationList.php on line 194
[03-May-2014 10:40:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/nginx/domains/riderslair.com/public/community/library/XenCentral/AdServer/LocationList.php on line 194
[03-May-2014 10:41:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/nginx/domains/riderslair.com/public/community/library/XenCentral/AdServer/LocationList.php on line 194
[03-May-2014 10:41:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/nginx/domains/riderslair.com/public/community/library/XenCentral/AdServer/LocationList.php on line 194

Any ideas or suggestions? New server is running PHP5.5 where the old one was running 5.3

I've just helped migrate a site to a new server (after having a nightmare trying to move over 250,000 files in the xcfw_cache folder!)

We are now getting the below errors when we enable this add-on again:

Code:
[03-May-2014 10:40:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/nginx/domains/riderslair.com/public/community/library/XenCentral/AdServer/LocationList.php on line 194
[03-May-2014 10:40:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/nginx/domains/riderslair.com/public/community/library/XenCentral/AdServer/LocationList.php on line 194
[03-May-2014 10:41:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/nginx/domains/riderslair.com/public/community/library/XenCentral/AdServer/LocationList.php on line 194
[03-May-2014 10:41:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/nginx/domains/riderslair.com/public/community/library/XenCentral/AdServer/LocationList.php on line 194

Any ideas or suggestions? New server is running PHP5.5 where the old one was running 5.3

Regarding the cache, it was a problem in older versions of Framework not cleaning-up the files, and it is fixed now. It is recommended to delete the content xcfw_cache directory manually once, and it will keep it clean via a cron job running each day.

The addon should not throw an error on this line if the board is not in debug mode. Please disable debug mode and you should not see the error. Please see if the board and the product function properly. If they are not, please contact us at https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php for further troubleshooting.

Thank you!

Regarding the cache, it was a problem in older versions of Framework not cleaning-up the files, and it is fixed now. It is recommended to delete the content xcfw_cache directory manually once, and it will keep it clean via a cron job running each day.

The addon should not throw an error on this line if the board is not in debug mode. Please disable debug mode and you should not see the error. Please see if the board and the product function properly. If they are not, please contact us at https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php for further troubleshooting.

Thank you!
Thanks for the quick reply. We upgraded to the latest version of Framework and AdServer, and it's all working now.

Am I OK deleting all the folders in the cache directory as well?

Code:
[root@li478-176 xcfw_cache]# ls -al
total 27524
drwxr-sr-x 8 nginx nginx     4096 May  3 20:39 .
drwxr-sr-x 7 nginx nginx     4096 May  3 20:36 ..
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx     4096 May  3 10:20 zend_cache--0
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx    53248 May  3 10:20 zend_cache--b
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx  4136960 May  3 10:20 zend_cache--c
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx 16490496 May  3 09:40 zend_cache--d
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx  7118848 May  3 09:45 zend_cache--e
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx   327680 May  3 09:30 zend_cache--f

Thanks for the quick reply. We upgraded to the latest version of Framework and AdServer, and it's all working now.

Am I OK deleting all the folders in the cache directory as well?

Code:
[root@li478-176 xcfw_cache]# ls -al
total 27524
drwxr-sr-x 8 nginx nginx     4096 May  3 20:39 .
drwxr-sr-x 7 nginx nginx     4096 May  3 20:36 ..
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx     4096 May  3 10:20 zend_cache--0
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx    53248 May  3 10:20 zend_cache--b
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx  4136960 May  3 10:20 zend_cache--c
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx 16490496 May  3 09:40 zend_cache--d
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx  7118848 May  3 09:45 zend_cache--e
drwxr-xr-x 2 nginx nginx   327680 May  3 09:30 zend_cache--f

Yes, just recursively remove everything under xcfw_cache/ . They will be created as needed. However, we would highly recommend you using some server-side cache - APC/XCache/Memcached and configure it in XenForo config.php file - http://xenforo.com/help/cache/ This will boost XenForo performance and our addons use cache extensively as well.

Thank you!

Yes, just recursively remove everything under xcfw_cache/ . They will be created as needed. However, we would highly recommend you using some server-side cache - APC/XCache/Memcached and configure it in XenForo config.php file - http://xenforo.com/help/cache/ This will boost XenForo performance and our addons use cache extensively as well.

Thank you!
Thanks, already configured the caching. ZendOPCache + Memcached (y)

I'd like to serve different ads to USA and UK visitors. Can you consider adding country criteria. Geoip is installed

XCentral updated XenCentral Ad Server with a new update entry:

XenCentral Ad Server 1.3.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next minor release of XenCentral Ad Server. This version fixes a bug introduced the last release with exclusion criteria, and this version requires XenCentral Framwork 1.3.0 version, which implements country filter in user criteria. Now zones (and anything that implements XenForo Criteria system) can be filtered based on visitor's IP address and country detected from IP.

We got several reports regarding server disk space issue connected with large amount of files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My forum is 14 GB. My xcfw_cache is 25 GB. Why is it so big?

**Edit: Nevermind. Just saw your update notes.

Last edited:
I'm trying to display no ads with this system on a particular page node. In the edit zone location > Page Criteria > page is within node is checked, and I unhighlight the node in question. When I reload the page it's highlighted again. Similarly, if I go to Page Criteria (NOT) and highlight the page, when I reload it's no longer highlighted and still displays on the page.

I'm trying to display no ads with this system on a particular page node. In the edit zone location > Page Criteria > page is within node is checked, and I unhighlight the node in question. When I reload the page it's highlighted again. Similarly, if I go to Page Criteria (NOT) and highlight the page, when I reload it's no longer highlighted and still displays on the page.

Please confirm if you have updated to the latest version of Ad Server or no. It should say 1.3.1 version in Admin Panel.

For what you want to achieve you should have "All Nodes" in Page Criteria (in other words the option should not be active at all) and should select the node in Page Criteria (NOT) tab.

Thank you!

This is an interesting add-on, just wondering if you've got any intention to add Stripe support any time soon?

Top Bottom