XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
I disabled the xcache and it installed. There are some error messages about the template that didn't update. I'm guessing I just rebuild this agin.

Thanks, looking forward to your product now.

Can this be used to sell a set number of impressions? Can a time period be specified over which to serve those impressions? Can it handle remnants for when an ad space doesn't sell?

For example, I get around 2,500,000 impressions per month. "Advertiser 1" wants to buy 1,500,000 of those served over the month, "Advertiser 2" wants to buy 50,000 of those server over two months, and I want the remaining to use Google Adsense.

NICE! This is by far the best ad system to date. I'm excited to start using it and, I'm very glad to support this one. Cheers to the advancement of this.

Can this be used to sell a set number of impressions? Can a time period be specified over which to serve those impressions? Can it handle remnants for when an ad space doesn't sell?

For example, I get around 2,500,000 impressions per month. "Advertiser 1" wants to buy 1,500,000 of those served over the month, "Advertiser 2" wants to buy 50,000 of those server over two months, and I want the remaining to use Google Adsense.

Selling ads in a zone by impressions is supported, but there is no impression/month limit. You just need to enable ad rotation in the zone, and all banners will be displayed randomly until all impressions are used.

If you don't want two or more users to buy impressions of "1,500,000" and only one user should buy it, then the following scheme should work best for you.

1. Create 3 zones and select the same physical location for all of them. Make sure Zone Rotation is enabled (otherwise you will have 3 banners side by side).

2. For two of zones make them "User Zone" in Purchase Options, set number of slots available to 1, and create a purchase rule with 1,500,000 and with 50,000 impressions in the other zone. This way once someone buys the 50,000 slot no one will be able to buy the slot again until this one expires.

3. Just create your AdSense ad in the third zone from Admin Panel.

Let us know if this worked for you.

NICE! This is by far the best ad system to date. I'm excited to start using it and, I'm very glad to support this one. Cheers to the advancement of this.

Where are the stats and how or where do the users see them? That part isn't clear.

Thank you for the feedback.

Stats are in front-end pages. In Account popup you can see a link to My Ads which will list ads assigned to your user, and on the left you can see a section with all ad-related pages, zone and banner statistics etc. If you don't see all these links make sure you have properly configured usergroups and allow them to use the system - "Can Use Front-end Pages" permission should be set to Yes.

Thank you!

I bought add on. Status is still pending so I can not download it.
Transaction #: 8MT28916N7278593J

Hmmm...
When I upload image, i do not see it nor on forum place, nor in ACP. There is link to delete image in ACP, but image is invisible. I can see that image is uploaded correctly on server in banners folder.

Is there any manual for this add on?

Hmmm...
When I upload image, i do not see it nor on forum place, nor in ACP. There is link to delete image in ACP, but image is invisible. I can see that image is uploaded correctly on server in banners folder.

Is there any manual for this add on?

It sounds like a problem with incorrect CDN URL option. Have you filled it? If you leave it empty, does it show the image? Just make sure whatever you put there makes it possible to open banners directory by {URL}/banners

The manual for the product is at http://xencentral.com/products/ad-server.html

Thank you!

Despite searching around your site @XCentral I could not find an upgrade guide. I upgraded the Framework first which went off without a hitch then tried upgrade Ad Server itself. I get nothing but a white screen upon submitting the XML in the Admin Panel. /admin.php?add-ons/xcas/upgrade is just a blank screen.

Despite searching around your site @XCentral I could not find an upgrade guide. I upgraded the Framework first which went off without a hitch then tried upgrade Ad Server itself. I get nothing but a white screen upon submitting the XML in the Admin Panel. /admin.php?add-ons/xcas/upgrade is just a blank screen.

Upgrade instructions are the same for all products, and you can see them at http://forum.xencentral.com/threads/xencentral-product-installation-instructions.35/ Have you re-uploaded Ad Server files with otherwriting the old ones? If you still see the problem please open a ticket at https://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php and we will check it.

Thank you!

I had this exact same issue, then fixed the xcache it is completed. Also, because xenForo is new to me, I am constantley forgetting that permission can need to be set for new add-ons. As was with this. Once I added Administrator , I could see the wonderful user front end.

It sounds like a problem with incorrect CDN URL option. Have you filled it? If you leave it empty, does it show the image? Just make sure whatever you put there makes it possible to open banners directory by {URL}/banners

The manual for the product is at http://xencentral.com/products/ad-server.html

Thank you!

CDN URL option is empty.

Something is wrong here. Any image/banner I uploaded are ot showing at all.
You can see on images here, tha no banners are show in options. I have option to delete uploaded banner but can not see actual banner.
I put screenshot of banners folder too.

Also, why images (placeholders) don't show up too when I choose where to put banners?

admin_zps96eee308.png

user_zps878d85cc.png

useredit_zps1154e390.png

server_zps19b4f652.png

Would it be possible to have this addon support text ads as opposed to image ads? It would be a lot neater if ads would display like Google ads do rather than images.

Would it be possible to have this addon support text ads as opposed to image ads? It would be a lot neater if ads would display like Google ads do rather than images.

The add-on supports text-based ads, admins are allowed to use any html, and front-end users are allowed to have either image based or text-based ad (just providing the text and not uploading an image, this is stated on banner creation page).

Thank you!

Hello,

I'm very interested in this product but i have a couple of questions:

1) Is it easy to translate? My site is in dutch...
2)Can you display adsense when there are no other buys?
3) Can you block certain nodes from displaying ads?
4)Is Euro available?

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm very interested in this product but i have a couple of questions:

1) Is it easy to translate? My site is in dutch...
2)Can you display adsense when there are no other buys?
3) Can you block certain nodes from displaying ads?
4)Is Euro available?
Anybody?

Top Bottom