XenCake - a Celebration

Kim

To celebrate THAT lawsuit finally being over... a bit of fun... :D

I know there should have been 3 figures, but I ran out of time and room on the cake! So I went with the driest one which wasn't really dry yet (the others were taking forever to dry!) lol bet you can't guess who it is meant to be :rolleyes:

So grab a beverage, and a slice of cake, and Here's Cheers! To the XF team! :D

xencake6.webp
xencake7.webp
xencake8.webp

Sorry about the shaky start to this video, I can't seem to edit MOV files from my spexy new Canon EOS 60D on my old Vista Lappy :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To celebrate THAT lawsuit finally being over... a bit of fun... :D

I know there should have been 3 figures, but I ran out of time and room on the cake! So I went with the driest one which wasn't really dry yet (the others were taking forever to dry!) lol bet you can't guess who it is meant to be :rolleyes:

So grab a beverage, and a slice of cake, and Here's Cheers! To the XF team! :D

View attachment 41249View attachment 41250View attachment 41251

Sorry about the shaky start to this video, I can't seem to edit MOV files from my spexy new Canon EOS 60D on my old Vista Lappy :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome stuff Kim. :thumbsup:

So we should see another 2 cakes with Mike and Ashley, right? :p

It's a shame none of us can be there to help you eat that. :(

LOL hell no, I am over it :p Although I did start Ashley and Mike models as well, Mike's was being particularly difficult LOL and neither of those two were anywhere near ready, when I ran out of time.

My son is doing a great job of helping out with the eating part! :D

I will find some willing volunteers to help clean it up I am sure! :D

Kim, you're just intent on torturing us all aren't you! That cake looks (more likely "looked" now) amazing!

LOL that wasn't the intention :p Believe me, I would LOVE to make a cake that everyone could have a slice of :D If we ever get a conference happening, and I can get there, and I can source the equipment, we will have a live cake demo/bake and you can all have cake!

Between Kim's voice and the cake that video was full of sugar ^_^

hehe cute!

Top Bottom