Xen Photo Contest [Paid] [Deleted]

No - images are viewed. But the uploader can be hidden in the settings. :) And yes its full xF 1.3.5 compatible.

Yes - the price is realy not without. But, it gives no other add-on that do what this add-on do. ;)

Hello @Sniper ,
Thankyou for the amazing addon
Is there a way to limit the number of likes per person, so one person cant like all the photo entries?

Is this add-on still under development? I read somewhere that 0.6 version was out, but were can I read more about new features and is there anywhere I can see it in action?

Hi,

i am not the Coder, but i use this add-on since over one year...

Please read the instructions for this resource - actualy we can use version 0.6.2 and i can say, i use this since version 0.4 and have made 2 photo contests in my community without problems. So you can go to:

http://www.hardwareforums.com/photo-contests/

to see it live. This is also the right place to become support for this realy nice add-on. ;)

Add-on is still under development. Feedback from users has made it progress well, once it reaches 1.0 I'll be updating things here more often, otherwise my forum linked above is where I'm active more.

Can you please explain how to get rid of the extra attachments code tag from the contest entry images description.
Screenshot attached.
Screenshot_1.webp

@Sniper could you please give a forum link that use this add on, with Open contest so that we may know more details how this contest add on works.

I want to buy if i know and i could see how it works in live forum. I think the pictures you have given are not enough for $49.99 :).

I use this Add-on since 2 years, and actualy in the latest version on a actual xenforo 1.4.x . And this Add-on run since i use it like a charme. Here is my installation on a life forum:

http://www.zetor-forum.de/forum/photo-contests/
and
http://www.hobby-gartenteich.de/xf/photo-contests/
and also on Snipers Forum, see description please. :)

I make every year a contest. The 12 winner photos are printed in a real calendar. And we print every year 250 calendars for our litle community. I will dont miss this Add-on.

And no - sniper dont pay for my post. :D ;)

Last edited:
And actual is version 0.6.4 and can be downloaded (from members) in snipers Forum. (y)

Well it's odd for who already owns Competitions Mod from Chris to use this, none of the mods offer the needed functionality. :(

And ... ? When you dont can say what you mean to miss - what should the developer do? ;)

This Add-on is a photo contest Add-on - and as this, its works for me since 2 years without problems or missing feature.

So, just say waht you miss.

Wow! Great addon but not for the price. - Not not one to normally gripe about prices, but I do have to agree it is a bit steep for what it is.

The price is fair - it gives no other add-on on xenforo market that do this job and the developer give a great support (in the developers forum ). :)

Sniper has version 0.6.9 released. :) And I now the german translation for it...

@Davey-UK
I dont see the "ATTACH" since the 0.6.8 release - so I think its fixed.

@mauzao9
And what do you need, what you are missing in the latest version? Tell it us, or Sniper - he made a good job.

Last edited:
Top Bottom