Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • /data/xengallery/
  • /data/xengallery_watermark/
  • /data/xengallery-covers/
Belongs to you?

Now I don't know how to clean up sonnb's data /internal_data/attachments/ :sick:

Oh xengallery_covers may be one of his.

I don't think sonnb uses attachments...

The question would be best asked to him of course...

Reactions: rdn
screenshot-2014-09-18-07-20-46-png.84265

Can anything be done about this?

Chris, a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to disable alerts that show over the "Media" tab? Simply that it forces all my members to click through and click "Mark Viewed" just to get rid of it.
2. Comments appear to be arranged as latest first, which means replies don't follow the post they reply to

Is the error message it gives you not clear enough?

You're blocking the indexing of media/ pages using robots.txt, yet you're including them in a sitemap to have them indexed.

Either remove
Disallow: /community/media/

From your robots.txt or don't use the sitemap feature.

Chris, a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to disable alerts that show over the "Media" tab? Simply that it forces all my members to click through and click "Mark Viewed" just to get rid of it.
2. Comments appear to be arranged as latest first, which means replies don't follow the post they reply to
1. It can be disabled globally as per RoldanLT's post above.
2. The comments are newest first and that's just how it is for now. Alternative ordering has been suggested before.

@Chris D - not sure if this has anything to do with the most recent update, I am getting errors on my site map I have never seen before with "media" in the URL.

View attachment 84356

Is the error message it gives you not clear enough?

You're blocking the indexing of media/ pages using robots.txt, yet you're including them in a sitemap to have them indexed.

Either remove
Disallow: /community/media/

From your robots.txt or don't use the sitemap feature.

I do not allow guest viewing of media, where is the option to turn off the media from being submitted in the site map?

Media will go into the moderation queue if the user does not have the permission:

"Bypass moderation queue".

Reactions: rhs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom