Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's showing a top contributors. But it's on my dev site and the members it is showing have 0 contributions and haven't been on in a long time and never on the dev site or used this app. Maybe a check to see if contributions > 0.

It's not really an issue.

As soon as your Gallery is live, any one who has 0 media will quickly disappear.

That being said, I have just added a conditional to the block so it only shows a user if they have a media_count.

That will be in a future release, however.

How does this add-on work with Flexile Dark ? Anyone using it ? Link me If so.. Don't really want to purchase without seeing what it'll look like.. Thanks :)

How does this add-on work with Flexile Dark ? Anyone using it ? Link me If so.. Don't really want to purchase without seeing what it'll look like.. Thanks :)

I'm using it with Flexile Dark. Mine isn't public yet, so I can't link you, but it's mostly okay. You'll need to make some CSS tweaks and fixes though.

Installed version 1.2.1 and works like a charm.

Excellent.

EDIT: Just One Issue, for some reason, the youtube video Thumbs dont appear to be resizing as you can see in the attacement. I rebuilt the cache, but am I missing something else?

video display.webp

Update: Fixed, Just needed to ammend the BB code media sites embed code.

Chris Deeming updated Xen Media Gallery with a new update entry:

Various small fixes

Xen Media Gallery 1.2.2 is now ready for download and contains the following fixes:
  • Various URLs fixed
  • New Media tab hidden properly if no permissions
  • Now supports Embed/Object media sites
  • Fixed super small video thumbnails being playable in search results
  • Fixed forum home new media/random media block tooltip (now title instead of description)
You can use the following link to either purchase or download the new update: http://xenmediagallery.com/buy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just waiting for the gallery option (and an importer) before we make the switch.

Of course if the importer is going to come much later.... I can always do it manually (logging in as users and posting it for them, matching the permission settings)

Which template is used for the new media block in the node list? It looks like a node in default styles but not in my customized style. I need to manually change this.

All templates (with only a few exceptions) start with xengallery_ then if it's a XenForo template it extends then it will be prefixed with the name of that template so it will be xengallery_forum_list_* for the templates you need.

Probably not, sadly. I know most people use XenPorta but there's now many other portals out there plus Widget Framework so there's a few too many out there now to make it feasible for me to fairly create blocks and widgets for them all.

Especially when I have much more important features such as importers and User Albums to concentrate on.

I'm not saying never. But ultimately it's not a priority right now.

There's absolutely nothing to stop another developer from developing and releasing add-ons to my gallery, however. MattW created a few cool add-ons before I stole all his ideas and included them in 1.2.0 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom