Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say users are missing, do you mean that they are missing from XenForo completely, or just their media is missing from the gallery?

Are you able to link me to some of the items in vBulletin that don't import?

Also, when did you import the vBulletin forum to XenForo?

Is there a way for a individual member to opt out of the alert function when new pics are added? Some of my members don't like the alert always showing.

Also is it normal for that alert flag to stay if a person doesn't view all the new pics? By that I mean if 14 new pics were added and I only look at 7, is it supposed to change to 7 on the flag or go away?

Thanks,

Bob

Do you mean this above the navigation tab?

upload_2014-7-4_17-34-48.webp

Not it can't be disabled on a per member basis. The number always reflects the number of media items that are in the New Media page. So it should always show the current amount. The only way to clear it is to "Mark Media Viewed" from the navigation links.

You can disable it globally in Options though.

@Chris D - is there a way a member can turn off the media alerts? (the red balloon in the menu bar on forum home) I saw an earlier thread "per member basis, is that individual members or groups though.

And also the red ballon alerts for your other add on "recent posts?"
Thanks,

Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 5.21.42 AM.webp

Do you mean this above the navigation tab?

View attachment 77200

Not it can't be disabled on a per member basis. The number always reflects the number of media items that are in the New Media page. So it should always show the current amount. The only way to clear it is to "Mark Media Viewed" from the navigation links.

You can disable it globally in Options though.

@Chris D - is there a way a member can turn off the media alerts? (the red balloon in the menu bar on forum home) I saw an earlier thread "per member basis, is that individual members or groups though.

And also the red ballon alerts for your other add on "recent posts?"
Thanks,

View attachment 77421
Never mind, the answer was there, would be nice to have the option on a "per member" basis though. :)

Is anyone having any issues with the XMG and TinyMCE in the comments section?

For some reason, I'm not seeing my comments. I know there are comments because I installed TinyMCE recently (two months ago). I can't even post one.

When I disable TinyMCE, I can see the comments. I changed to the default style (I'm running UI.X) and the only issue is with the TinyMCE editor.

I posted in that resource thread, but he said he had no idea why it's not displaying in XMG.

Has anyone else installed TinyMCE and not had issues? I looked for the same issues but couldn't find any posts.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 8
Officially XMG will only ever support the default Redactor editor, but I can confirm it works for me:

upload_2014-7-10_17-46-32.webp

What version of the TinyMCE add-on, what version of XMG and what version of XenForo?

hmm.. Well, thats good to know. Maybe it's just a TinyMCE setting I have that XMG doesn't like

I'm running TinyMCE 2.1.2, XMG 2.1.2 and XF 1.3.2.

I'm stoked to know you have it working. I thought it was UI.X, but I loaded up the default XF style, and the same results occurred. I'm going to play with TinyMCE's settings.

Upgrade XMG first. You shouldn't ever be not running the latest version really. There was a similar issue with XenTag so the issue may be fixed in 2.1.3.

Ok, just to make sure it wasn't an old version, I updated XF to 1.3.3 and XMG to 2.1.3.

I couldn't figure out what is causing it in the TinyMCE. I uninstalled it, and re-installed it using default settings. I had no luck.

One thing I noticed, is the progress bar appears like it wants to load something in the upper right corner.

Is there any advice on what I can do next to see what it's hanging up on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom