Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can send me details of an admin account (with full access) I will have a look at a few things for you.

It is installed, but there is no place to access it. How do I use this plugin? I see settings but no buttons on the front end: forums.lnlpublishing.com

Thanks!

-Paul

It is installed, but there is no place to access it. How do I use this plugin? I see settings but no buttons on the front end: forums.lnlpublishing.com

Thanks!

-Paul
Intrigued as to why you needed to create a new account at my website if you're an existing customer?

My point is: to purchase Xen Media Gallery and be a valid licensed customer, you would already have an account at my website.

Please contact me with your purchase details so I can be sure they are associated to the correct account. Until then I can't provide any further support, sorry.

You can't get rid of it on a user by user basis.

It's a global option. In Gallery Options on the first tab look for "Unviewed media count".

I believe if you add this to EXTRA.css it will work:

Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_gallery:before
{
    content: "\f083";
}

That will make it into a Font Awesome icon like the rest of the editor icons :)

I have a question. I when I select which categories I want to pull recent media from in this option:
2014-07-18_17-44-50.webp

When I go to my Media home as selected here:
2014-07-18_17-48-43.webp

I see content from my albums, NOT the categories I selected in the top thumbnail. The three right images are from my album, not a category. The two right pictures are from a category.
2014-07-18_17-45-24.webp

When I select the categories, the ONLY thing that seems to filter out is for the block on the Forum Home Block.

So is there something wrong? So my question is, can I filter my Media/Gallery Index to only show Categories and NOT show what members upload to their albums?

For example, the Media Index block "Recent Media" doesn't match the Recent Media block above the Forum Lists:
I would think they are supposed to match?

2014-07-18_18-03-21.webp 2014-07-18_18-03-42.webp

When I select the categories, the ONLY thing that seems to filter out is for the block on the Forum Home Block.
Well, they are the settings for the bock. It is in the Block Options section, after all. It only controls the New / Random Media Block.

You can't change what appears on the Media Index. It's not a selective thing. It's an index of all of your media.

Chris D updated Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and improvements

Xen Media Gallery 2.1.4 is available for purchase/download from the Xen Media Gallery site.

The update mostly focuses on bug fixes.

In addition, the following changes are worth noting:
  • There is a new permission which, when set to allow, will force users who rate media or albums to add a comment.
  • The XenForo editor now appears in the review overlay.
  • If a user creates an additional review, if that review previously contained a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Got this error while updating:

Error
The callback class 'XenGallery_Option_XFRUserAlbumsRedirect' for option 'xengalleryRedirectXFRUA' is not valid.

That class (file) definitely exists in the package:

upload_2014-7-26_21-24-54.webp

Please re-upload all files again. If you continue to have difficulty, please re-download the files from the website and try using a different FTP client. Also make sure all files are being uploaded to the correct locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom