Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will announce the price increase exactly 7 seconds before I increase it :sneaky:

I actually have no more to say than Brogan at this point. User Albums are coming and the price will increase. Am I just going to release the albums functionality without warning? Of course not.

Development update: I started planning it yesterday and I have some ideas and started working out the database schema, writing the DataWriter and Model that interact with the album.

Yes downloaded and installed it. I also added a video but it hasn't appeared on the media page. Still figuring out how to set it up correctly.
You need to set up the user group permissions.

Make sure you have "Follow media moderation rules" set to Allow or the media will go to the moderation queue.

You need to set up the user group permissions.

Make sure you have "Follow media moderation rules" set to Allow or the media will go to the moderation queue.

Ah.. That solved it. Thank you very much Chris.

There were two other videos I embedded before I set the "Follow media moderation rules" to Allow. I still can't view them. Where do videos that need approval queue up?

In the Moderation Queue as pictured:

uqf51mJ.png

Oops... was that a new feature I just leaked? :whistle:

@Chris

Is that only for moderation queue or can we have an option to show such alerts whenever a new media is added to the gallery. Members will be drawn easily if such alerts are popped up.

Just to clarify:

The screenshot above shows the location of the Moderation Queue. Any moderated media appears in the default XenForo Moderation queue. In my screenshot above there is no moderated media in the queue.

The "new feaure" I leaked, as Brogan says, appears in 1.3 and is a count of the new media items above the Media nav tab.

Chris,

Real big fan of all your add-ons. Although like many others I was kind of hoping for some sort of sidebar block for recent media. Would definitely help this section get noticed more on my site.

Anyways, I was having an issue with the media section after installing Xenporta and setting it as the index controller and the homepage I get a "Page can not be found" error when trying to access the Media section. Not sure if you have seen this in the past or not but If so I would appreciate any assistance with this. Thanks

I will be buying soon....

Chris does make some rock solid addons....

So far, have not been disappointed....

Unlike those that start out with promising addons just to vacate later on in the process...

and if you buy now, and you get features added in the future...
then just consider it a bonus to what you bought....

Bought today because it is awesome, not for the upcoming user albums. Was either this or a new subscription for Photopost and this won hands down :) (y)

Chris,

Real big fan of all your add-ons. Although like many others I was kind of hoping for some sort of sidebar block for recent media. Would definitely help this section get noticed more on my site.

Anyways, I was having an issue with the media section after installing Xenporta and setting it as the index controller and the homepage I get a "Page can not be found" error when trying to access the Media section. Not sure if you have seen this in the past or not but If so I would appreciate any assistance with this. Thanks
There's details on this in the customer area of my website.

Is there a way to stop this on fluid skins?

View attachment 46769
Change the CSS to specify a fixed width.

I bought it, but waiting for User Albums before setting it up. I'm using it for a Wallpaper Gallery + User Galleries. Once I get an idea of how it's implemented, I'll be able to get a better idea of how I'm going to set it up on my site. If I had to guess, Media > Wallpaper (subcategory) Media > Users Gallery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom