Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be a browser or YouTube issue as I can click full screen myself, no problem.

One issue would be the size of the thumbnail, but this is adjustable using Style Properties / Options.

Also, there's an option to turn the video previews off completely so that clicking on a video thumbnail just takes you directly to the video page (the same as if you click the title of the video).

It's not quite what you wanted to do, but that's how it works.
Understandable. Do you plan on releasing it like RM style? When you click on a screenshot. It brings up the whole page and behind is a black page? I have seen this done on vBulletin without opening another page or another tab if needed.

I don't mind getting this at all. :)

I just wanna make it more friendlier for my board.

Chris quoted the following somewhere in another thread
----------------------------------------

Or available as an add-on... somewhere.........

Albums is a feature coming to Xen Media Gallery very soon :)
Chris.. will there be a lightbox view with comments in user albums, just like in XFR user albums? I mean the current version of your add-on needs a lot of going back and forth for viewing the pics, not very user friendly. Facebook's way of implementing user albums would be great with comments on the right sideblock.

** waiting to purchase another license v soon

Hi Chris, would the user albums that you are planning/working on allow users to specify who could view their albums? Since there is no friends functionality yet in the XF core, wondering if your user albums would allow users specify individual usernames for access privileges?

So I was try to delete a sub category

• Parent
    • Sub 1
    • Sub 2
    • Sub 3

And I got the following error.

Server Error

PHP:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '))' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenGallery/DataWriter/Category.php at line 113
    XenGallery_DataWriter_Category->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
    XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 918
    XenForo_Controller->_deleteData() in XenGallery/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 200
    XenGallery_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

The logs show this

Error Info
PHP:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '))' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Adam, A moment ago
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('UPDATE `xf_atta...')
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'UPDATE `xf_atta...')
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('UPDATE `xf_atta...')
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_atta...', Array)
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenGallery/DataWriter/Category.php(113): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_attachment', Array, 'content_type = ...')
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1738): XenGallery_DataWriter_Category->_postDelete()
#6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Controller.php(918): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#7 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenGallery/ControllerAdmin/Category.php(200): XenForo_Controller->_deleteData('XenGallery_Data...', 'xengallery_cate...', 'admin.php?xenga...')
#8 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(313): XenGallery_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionDelete()
#9 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(85) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/admin.php?xengallery-categories/kids.9/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["xengallery-categories/kids_9/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Hi Chris, would the user albums that you are planning/working on allow users to specify who could view their albums? Since there is no friends functionality yet in the XF core, wondering if your user albums would allow users specify individual usernames for access privileges?

?

Sorry, I read that when I was at death's door yesterday.

I do not have an answer yet. Work is in progress, but the permissions stuff hasn't been finalised yet.

Thanks a lot, Chris! Have some more rest when you can.:)

Good to hear there might be some possibilities there about the permissions stuff.

Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom