• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

WordPress 3 Bridge

So I've tried this.. and it seems to install correctly. However, when I login, it does not redirect me to the Wordpress page. I also can't enter the wordpress admin dashboard as it just redirects me home and to the Xenforo login. :\

yup, works great for me too. Maybe the path to your forums is wrong or something

I thought that *could* be the case, but then the "login" button does redirect to XenForo and lets me login there.. but that wouldn't work. I'm not too sure why XenForo will let me log in but WP won't.

I am using both WP 3.1 and XF 1.0.0

So I've tried this.. and it seems to install correctly. However, when I login, it does not redirect me to the Wordpress page. I also can't enter the wordpress admin dashboard as it just redirects me home and to the Xenforo login. :\
What's about your sites' domain name? Cookie settings? The salt value? There are just a few things to check ;)

One thing I noticed is that after you are directed to the Xenforo login and you get "signed in" you can then manually on the url change to your http://myblog.com/wp-admin and the Wordpress Dashboard loads just fine. Not sure if that helps any

@Kunik -- I tried that again, and it just redirects me to the wordpress frontpage. Thanks, though. :\

So I checked all of the settings sugested by xfrocks and it's the same thing. It might be a cookie issue, but I double checked and cleared my cache and browser but it still doesn't want to work. Kind of losing hope.

@Kunik -- I tried that again, and it just redirects me to the wordpress frontpage. Thanks, though. :\

So I checked all of the settings sugested by xfrocks and it's the same thing. It might be a cookie issue, but I double checked and cleared my cache and browser but it still doesn't want to work. Kind of losing hope.
Start a conversation with me, including your site detail and I will come by and see ;)

Just wanted to thank Xfrocks again for the help he gave me. Not sure what it was, but it seemed to start working when he appeared. Either way, I'm thankful. :)

I'm looking forward to the possibilities this plugin brings.

Just wanted to thank Xfrocks again for the help he gave me. Not sure what it was, but it seemed to start working when he appeared. Either way, I'm thankful. :)

I'm looking forward to the possibilities this plugin brings.
Glad to help ;)

The plugin is great, the only issue I have is regarding the latest threads widget that comes with it. It appears different than most of my widgets. I think it is due to not having the option to add my own title for the widget to display. See the widget on my front page, here

Glad to help ;)

Although there are new Blogs now, and I'm sure more to come.
Only time will tell if the search engines will love the new blogs.
But, as of today, you know Google loves Wordpress Blogs.

Keep up the good work xfrocks !

Wordpress = SEO Goldmine.

Hello,

can you set some Phrases for the " Widgets ", please?

At the Moment i cant translate the Recent Topic Widget. It where nice, if you find a Way, that we translate the fields, that the Widgets show :)

Your Mod works great for me!

Thank you for this Mod :)

Hello. I must've configured this wrong. After entering the global salt and so on I just get a blank page when accessing the settings page. I get this even after deactivating, uninstalling and uploading the files again. I'm guessing I need to manually edit the path to Xenforo and the global salt, but where do I do that? :)

Edit: I should probably add that I just get a blank page on my WP homepage if the add-on is activated, so something's not quite right.

Thank you xfrocks for this great add-on! I am just starting to build my new website based on wordpress multisite and xenforo and your bridge works perfectly.

I am a big fan of wordpress, 14 of my websites are actually running on it, the other one is a vbulletin community. I was supposed to use a vb4 licence that I already own and that is collecting dust for the forum part of the site but I really needed an integration like this, something that would have been a big headache to achieve with vb.

Xenforo is great but your add-on is what made me buy it.

Top Bottom