Wordpress and Forum Bridge

Btw, I love your avatar... haha
Last episode caught me off guard. I was like whatttt, no wayyy?? :eek:

He's one of my favorite characters & I can truly relate to him.

I've not seen the last episode yet. I'm fairly sure Sky Atlantic allows for online viewing (don't quote me on that) and if so, I'll have to make an attempt to watch it later tonight.

Is there a wordpress bridge that lets wordpress handle registration and user accounts but allows people to have an account and be logged into xenforo?

i see your using simple press... it's good for now, but be warned, if your site grows, your going to want to dump that software. It gets slow and glitchy.

i see your using simple press... it's good for now, but be warned, if your site grows, your going to want to dump that software. It gets slow and glitchy.

Yeah I'm not too impressed with it, but Simple Press works with WordPress and the membership plugin I'm using. I would prefer to use Xenforo, of course, but no developers seem interested in making a bridge FROM WordPress into Xenforo. The two that have been created make Xenforo the master and this makes any WordPress plugins totally unusable as WordPress is no longer is control of users. So anything that involves a user role is borked.

Developers don't seem to see the potential here for a WordPress bridge. I've been asking about this for almost 2 years now. So have many other people. Whoever builds this WordPress bridge is going to become VERY rich. There is huge demand for this.

Until then, I'm stuck with a crappy forum solution because it works with WordPress. And so are millions of other WordPress sites. WordPress powers almost 20% of the entire Internet now. Think that's a big enough market for ya'?!

Ka Ching!

Top Bottom