• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

WordPress 3 Bridge

Hey

I just installed this mod on my forums but its giving me a problem when I try to sign in into my admin panel for wordpress, it just redirected me to my main website. Any suggestions?

I just tried that and still no luck......
Hmm thats weird.

Might have to wait and see what the author says. In the meantime if you ftp to your wordpress plugins directory and rename this plugins folder for the time being it should disable it and allow you to log back in

Does this plugin allow people to login via Wordpress then recognize then in Xenforo? I know there was some talk about this but I can't find this anywhere. I use Wordpress to manage the memberships on my site using Wishlist Member (a popular wordpress membership plugin). I don't want to change how the member management system works, I just want to add a forum onto my existing site. Not sure if this plugin is the right way to go but am trying to figure out my options without messing things up.

I am having a problem with the wordpress xenforo bridge 3.0 plugin ... it will not display any xenforo information, and really need some help with it.

i have entered the subdirectory and my global salt ID (both into the plugin & the config.php file, each seperately removing the other before trying each method.)
I am just really stuck on it. HELP ! please :|

followed all the steps and I can not make it work, I can not log into my account with wordpress xenforo, and when I create account on wordpress can not use it in xenforo!

Another question, does anyone know how to insert one slider and recording the login page in wordpress xenforo

Hugs!

Top Bottom