[WMTech] Social Share Privacy

[WMTech] Social Share Privacy 1.1.7

No permission to download
Trying to check out this addon:

But I did that already:

Sorry, all registration of new users at our support site have to be approved manually currently. This may take some time.

I've just approved your account. You may download now.

wmtech updated [WMTech] Social Share Privacy with a new update entry:

v1.0.4: XF 1.4, Support for XFMG, Code optimizations

>Version 1.0.4<
  • Checked code for XF 1.4 compatibility
  • Added support for XenForo Media Gallery
  • Updated License Agreement
  • Some code optimizations
To upgrade:
Please register at our support site https://wmtech.net/, read the license agreement, license your copies (if you haven't already done so) and download the files.

Upload files to your server and update the add-on in your ACP with the provided XML file (you can use any auto-installers for this)....

Read the rest of this update entry...

My personal opinion only, but with this addon installed Social button becomes useless.

I would recommend to switch the included grey buttons to original buttons. This would be much better and also provide all the privacy needed. You can do this yourself if you use this add-on.

Facebook seems to not allow the original button to be included in this add-on, so unfortunately it looks the way it looks.

I wanted to buy this addon but seems tricky the registration:
Hello rafass,
to manually register at our site, please send us your full name, location (country) and XenForo web site URL.
We will manually create an account for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thank you!

Last edited:
I wanted to buy this addon but seems tricky the registration:

good luck.
bye.

Sorry, we take the license and download process seriously. The requirement to get a license for any of our add-ons (be it free or not) is as follows:
  • Your real >full< name
    (asked at registration, it is not sufficient to enter e.g. "Smith Smith" to override our validator)
  • Your e-mail address (asked at registration)
  • Your country of location (asked at registration)
  • The confirmation of a valid XenForo license (asked before download)
  • The url of the web site you install our add-on (asked before download)
  • The agreement to the license terms (asked before download)
If you do not provide all of the requested information, your registration and/or download will be denied. If you think this is an error or an mistake (which we understand may happen), feel free to open a support ticket at our support web site https://wmtech.net/ and request the manual creation of an account. This is unfortunatelly (see here) also the standard registration procedure for people living in certain countries as you seem to do.

We know this makes it harder for valid customer compared to just click at "Download" above, but we felt we needed to protect our ip a lot more like we did in the past. Our add-ons are the result of hard and professional work and very valuable to us (even if we license some without charge). We need to know a minimum of data about the people to whom we license them. And I think the information above is not to much asked.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Here a customer interested in buy some addons with branding removal.
but I have no enough patience to deal with your difficult and elitist requirements.
if you are interested, contact me via pm.
I can provide you my token and my site but only here in xenforo.

Here a customer interested in buy some addons with branding removal.
but I have no enough patience to deal with your difficult and elitist requirements.
if you are interested, contact me via pm.
I can provide you my token and my site but only here in xenforo.

I don't think we will be able to license any of our add-ons to you.

I don't think we will be able to license any of our add-ons to you.
Fortunately there are many better addons around.
Welcome to my ignore list.
229f3843d5c01f7d691d6942d9532c13.png

I don't recommend this developer and this addons.

Last edited:
wmtech updated [WMTech] Social Share Privacy with a new update entry:

v1.1.0: Huge update with a new look, a lot of new features and an all new code! XF1.5 compatible

> Version 1.1.1 <
Huge update with a new look, a lot of new features and an all new code!

This upgrade s recommended for all customers.

Changelog:

NEW: Super responsive, flexible and beautiful buttons

NEW: Sharing counts displayed with buttons (locally cached and updated)

NEW: 3 styles to choose from (standard, grey, white)

NEW: Exclude nodes from displaying share buttons

NEW: Font Awesome for all-css, non-image...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks @wmtech ... this upgrade is better then before :)

Can you please make an option to change button position to top or bottom of thread? I would like to place it at the top of each page/thread too.

Many thanks

I've noticed that if you exclude a forum from having the Share options (e.g. for a private forum), you still get the "Share This Page" header at the bottom of the page with no buttons.

Really liking it though, and users are appreciative of the lack of tracking.

Top Bottom