Winter Is Here!

Peggy

This is what I woke up to this morning. I LOVE it!

snow2.png

snow.png

Pics! I want to see pics!

Yes that is my pole lamp in my yard, next to the garage. I have it decorated with garland and lights.
The other one is a neighborhood pic, taken by me from my front yard.

I haven't seen the snow in years...
Summer just started here in Australia.
Current temperature today 37.2 degree Celsius. Stinking hot!

That's just silly miko, then again .. I don't have to worry about mega spiders, poisinious snakes and scorpions :P

Cold here too. I was snowed in and the next day it all vanished.

Some weird weather!

I'm guessing the snow will come back this month or next.

It's something you don't think about every day that some people never see the snow where they live. We really are a bit privileged in that regard. I'll see if I can take some pictures later today.

Since i moved to texas from NY last year i don't feel like it's winter :( (Dallas was fun tho last year it snowed a little) and now i moved to san antonio there's no sign of Winter LoL :P

We've gotten more snow this past week than I can remember in a long time.Another storm is forcast to start tonight, first rain that will turn to snow, and snow for the next 4-5 days, with highs in the 20's.(farenheit)
brrrrrrrrrrrr.....
cold.gif

It's something you don't think about every day that some people never see the snow where they live. We really are a bit privileged in that regard. I'll see if I can take some pictures later today.
I saw snow for the very first time when I was in my late 30's.

Top Bottom