Who's on Foursquare?

Trombones13

OK...one more social network friend thread... :P This one's actually fairly important to me because I'm part of Foursquare's University Ambassador program and I need to get 25 new friends (currently need 11 :P) as part of my first "mission." :D Shoot me a friend request here. :)

I promise this will be my last social network-related thread...for now. ;D

A friend of mine is on four square. I know when she is in a restaurant, Home Depot and wherever else she happens to be in.
A stalkers dream.
I guess four square updated Facebook automatically.

A friend of mine is on four square. I know when she is in a restaurant, Home Depot and wherever else she happens to be in.
A stalkers dream.
I guess four square updated Facebook automatically.
You can disable that (rather, you have to enable it and it's disabled by default)--I originally had it posting to Twitter but that's now disabled as well. :)

Well I'm not going to use it myself but....with the auto features disabled like Kurt said, it looks like from the demo video they have...that it is like a system to allow customers and patrons of public places to rate and give advice or the "local specials" of an area. It is actually a great idea in theory. One with the app on their phone can look up a place in their area and then see posting from other real users of the place judging their experience. Also as I take it you have to be at any registered foursquare location to submit a post so this could be useful in providing feedback of an establishment. We'll see about this idea.....

Yeah, yeah...stalkersquare. *mutters* :P

It's also good for checking in and getting deals from businesses, which is part of what I'll be working on as a University Ambassador. :)

You check in at places. If I go to work, I can check in at the Arby's I work in. And you can see that on your profiles and such.

Top Bottom