Who Replied

Who Replied 1.6.0

No permission to download
Hi, great add-on here, can I just get confirmation this works in sub-forums? it doesn't seem to for me. works fine for top level though. :)

Can confirm it's working in sub-forums for our site as well.

Any way this can be done for views as well?

In a certain other forum software you can click on the number of posts next to the members in the popup, this does a search for that member's posts in the thread. IMO that is what really makes this useful. If not yet available, I'd like to suggest this. Thank you.

In a certain other forum software you can click on the number of posts next to the members in the popup, this does a search for that member's posts in the thread. IMO that is what really makes this useful. If not yet available, I'd like to suggest this.

This is present in the 1.1.0 version. Check the changelog:

Added a link to show all the posts from a user within the thread

I tried installing this using the add on installer and it said it was already installed which it isn't. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

James

Problem with this addon is that google bots click on the who replied link, which then causes a search when then flags if you have search disabled for guests and their profiles etc. There needs to be a way to make this addon Member's Only. Uninstalled for now.

Top Bottom