Who Replied

Who Replied 1.6.0

No permission to download
Fuhrmann updated Who Replied with a new update entry:

Version 1.3.0b

Put permission support back in.
Add forum to the breadcrumb.
Migrated from template hooks and post processing to Template Modification System. Catches watched threads, new posts views for free.
Fixed links back to thread from the Who Replied Page.

Thanks @Xon!

### This addon is open source, please visit the GitHub page if you want to contribute.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Xon
Thank you @Fuhrmann for this lovely plugin. However I have noticed one thing, it doesn't displays posts before conversion to XenForo.
Under Tools -> Rebuild cache, you will need to select the option "Rebuild Thread Information" with "Rebuild position and post counters" checked.

This will rebuild the information this addon depends on for decent performance with very large threads.

Thought I'd test this. It doesn't appear to work with 1.53

I've rebuilt cache etc, as shown a few posts up but the reply totals are not clickable

Thought I'd test this. It doesn't appear to work with 1.53

I've rebuilt cache etc, as shown a few posts up but the reply totals are not clickable
It works with later versions, I'm suspecting the template modifications need some work. I'll look at it this weekend.

Hello,

This option:
New - Add Who Replied link to thread-tools in a thread (thanks @Xon)

It only appears to administrators.
I have reviewed the global permissions, groups, and specific users and can not see it.
I have also deleted cache and is still missing.

Can you check, please? @Xon, @Fuhrmann
Thanks!!

Regards,
Velli.

Check that the template modification is applying and the relevant permission is assigned.

Or works fine on my two sites for guests.

Check that the template modification is applying and the relevant permission is assigned.

Or works fine on my two sites for guests.
This right.
In fact, if I go directly to the link itself appears.
The only problem is that not seen in "Thread Tools"

You can check it yourself: here.

I was wondering, if a similar result could be achieved on subforum level? For example, to see which users made posts in a complete subforum and how many?

Top Bottom