Who Replied

Who Replied 1.6.0

No permission to download
@Xon : I know it's unmaintained, but I think it's a bug worth to report... ;)

In the modal the thread starter is shown too, even if he hasn't replied yet... with a reply count of "0" (zero)... Would be great if a reply count of zero wouldn't just show up.

@Xon
Thanks for keeping this addon!

One question for current version on xf1.5: The answers count does not show the correct amount of answers for the users (lots are missing). I couldn't fully check if all users in a thread are correctly listed. I did import lots of threads from vbulletin a while ago and later installed the addon - so I assume the wrong amounts could be related to the import/old threads?

Or can I run a cache update to recalculate? Could "Rebuild Thread Information" work, please (forum is busy now, can not run for no reason)?

Or can I run a cache update to recalculate? Could "Rebuild Thread Information" work, please (forum is busy now, can not run for no reason)?
This will work, you will need to check "rebuild positions" when doing it.

Thank you, that worked.
It was good to ask, otherwise I wouldn't have known to check the position option.

Reactions: Xon
@Fuhrmann

Does this work on the new Xenforo 2.0
And/Or is there planned support for this once the official support XF 2.0 comes?

If the author or anyone knows the answer that would be great!

can somebody help me how to show username and total post (with link) only in who replied, without change listing style on notable members?
is it any way to edit member_list_item in who replied only?

can somebody help me how to show username and total post (with link) only in who replied, without change listing style on notable members?
is it any way to edit member_list_item in who replied only?
You will need to edit the whoreplied_list_items template, replacing the <xen:include template="member_list_item"> ... </xen:include> with your own template code.

Top Bottom