Where is 1.1?

People need to make plans.
It was a goodwill gesture for KAM to give an approximate date.
The vast majority of people were very appreciative of the timeframe.
They have approximated the release; sometime in the summer (British) and before Halloween. Thats pretty clear to me :).

From what you've said in another post you do not even own a site, so I do not see why this concerns you in the slightest.

From what you've said in another post you do not even own a site, so I do not see why this concerns you in the slightest.
I've always felt that Forsaken is a good name for you.

I have 3 vB sites and I want to convert.
As well, I'm in need of a good website / forum software for the better part of the next 50 years.
Sadly, it is hard to find good software these days.
Even harder to find good companies.
I bought a xenForo license earlier than my busy schedule would permit to show support for xenforo and KAM - at a time when the legal troubles were making people "hold back". I wanted to be a part of supporting the good ship xenforo. I did know I really didn't have time to get the site going.

I know good software after having used and followed internet software over the last 10 years.
Xenforo is excellent software, that is why I am here. I try to help xenforo pre-sales people and help the people who are using the plugins I intend to use and chipping in to Jaxel: the addon developer that helped xenforo alot. I don't feel I am a moocher here. Does 900+ likes count for anything ? (not that I am counting) As much as I am tickled pink you read all my posts, try to be a bit less grouchy. Life is too short. There, you made me late for work :(

I've always felt that Forsaken is a good name for you.

I have 3 vB sites and I want to convert.
As well, I'm in need of a good website / forum software for the better part of the next 50 years.
Sadly, it is hard to find good software these days.
Even harder to find good companies.
I bought a xenForo license earlier than my busy schedule would permit to show support for xenforo and KAM - at a time when the legal troubles were making people "hold back". I wanted to be a part of supporting the good ship xenforo. I did know I really didn't have time to get the site going.

I know good software after having used and followed internet software over the last 10 years.
Xenforo is excellent software, that is why I am here. I try to help xenforo pre-sales people and help the people who are using the plugins I intend to use and chipping in to Jaxel: the addon developer that helped xenforo alot. I don't feel I am a moocher here. Does 900+ likes count for anything ? (not that I am counting) As much as I am tickled pink you read all my posts, try to be a bit less grouchy. Life is too short. There, you made me late for work :(
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bb-code-manager-bb-code-xml-repository.8470/page-11#post-236842
EQnoble: I don't even have a forum. I think alot of people would like the Button Links ... so do it for the community ! :) Edit: July 24, 2011 23:44 EST : EQnoble.

Not responding to the rest as its just justification for your actions (Most of which is considered pestering). And no, like and post counts have never meant anything.

edit: I'm also not going to reply anymore because its obvious it'll just go back and forth.

How to get a thread locked.

1. Create thread asking for something.
  2. Crowds of people comment, some silly some not.
  3. Dev posts rebuttal.
  4. Ignore rebuttal and begin personal attacks for no reason.
  5. ???
  6. Lock Thread
  7. Profit! (Profit is slang term for "ruining the fun for everyone else, you immature dorks".)
:D

3. Dev posts rebuttal.
  5. ???
  6. Lock Thread
  7. Profit! (Profit is slang term for "ruining the fun for everyone else, you immature dorks".)

Seriously a worthy contender for best tip of the week best placed in Tips, Tricks & guides? :p

3. Dev posts rebuttal.
  5. ???
  6. Lock Thread

Are you talking about xenforo ? well let me guess #5 then

5. Entry of DigitalDoctor :ROFLMAO: j/k

Can't wait till 1.1 shows up heck i haven't even upgraded my board to latest version so i am not in rush :P

I think it's somewhat understandable, that a lot of people are on hot coals; myself included, I know of quite a few who bought xenforo right after it was released, not to deploy it, but to support the new company challenging vBulletin, and like me, many have several, sometimes dozens, of sites deployed and would love to switch to other solutions. I've switched some of my sites to IP.B (wherever I needed full "Suites") and have kept vB 3.x or 4.x on the other pages -- and as soon as xf 1.1 is released, I can likely switch another two of my websites.

I'm happy to wait until it's bug free, but I'm fairly eager to see that vBulletin gone for good from my docket.

I just came back to read if there was something worth reading.

It's a pile of poo.

[unwatch] What a shame this community can't even have a constructive discussion about a future product release but instead spend 3 pages of posting bull to waste everybody their time in a somewhat serious enough discussion.

And I just participated with my useless opinion as well. Look what you've done!

see you guys in the 1.2 thread..

Top Bottom