whats up with the SpaceBattles forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for future reference, I am hoping we can get this add-on plugged in. It looks hugely useful.

5bde266d_ScruffySecond.jpeg

Import is complete and uploaded... just a few housekeeping duties to do before I can open up for posting, though that's going to take a while as I'm also looking after three kids under 6 years old this morning...

Import is complete and uploaded... just a few housekeeping duties to do before I can open up for posting, though that's going to take a while as I'm also looking after three kids under 6 years old this morning...
I'm right there with you.. I raise you three under 6 for five under 10 (three of which are also under 6) *sighs*

I'm right there with you.. I raise you three under 6 for five under 10 (three of which are also under 6) *sighs*
I give credit to you both; I have a hard enough time keeping up with just the other half and a dog let alone multiple young kids! :eek:

Well you can take my parents approach to parenting ...here is popcorn and disney movies, fraggle rock show , or the muppets vhs. Then they would vanish for hours. I would not move from the TV at all. I would watch them non stop.

<shutters to think i hope they was not having happy time > :cautious:

Andy/Reaperman is also an SB admin. So yeah, SB admins are already here. :p
I know Observer has been lurking from time to time.

Kier said:
I wish...
If there like my nesses and nephews, then you have to be like a machine. They never stop, ever.

I don't know if I'm lucky or not, having a sci-fi/comic expo to be at over this weekend. It helps with the waiting but I'm going to miss out on the chaos of SB reopening.

i think we're long over due for a new star trek series for tv !
Won't happen for a few years; Abrams is currently the designated caretaker of Trek and so a series won't even be considered until after his ST2 is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom