What kind of sport(s) do you do?

I don't 'do' any sports, but my favorite to watch on tv or attend in person, is ice hockey.
I don't follow any stats, just love the game.

Count me in for that.
Does it also count if the screaming is from the side line or is that a different sport?

That is different as you tend to scream louder at the sideline plus the traveling there which isn't included in the tv version...

I can't do a lot of sports because of my knee injury. Already had 6 operations from my knee and my doctor wants another one but i strongly deny that. I used to play basketball , tennis but my fav sport was wind-surf

No sports per-say, but I have started to do a lot more exercise lately, mostly running, walking and cycling... Though when the weather doesn't match the Wii, Wii Fit and EA Active also keep me sweating :D

I do horse-riding (I'm in my university riding club :)) ... also did Kung Fu for a bit but then uni stuff kind of took over my time lol. I also like ice skating, but the nearest rink to here is in Wales and I can't drive so it's a couple of train journeys away.

Riding makes me feel free and safe and happy lol. I don't do it nearly as much as I would like, and it is expensive when you're on a student budget, but I do it when I can. :) I like dressage most of all I think.

If I had the time and money, I'd definitely consider having my own horse. I've been obssessed with them since I was 2 lol.

Riding makes me feel free and safe and happy lol. I don't do it nearly as much as I would like, and it is expensive when you're on a student budget, but I do it when I can. :) I like dressage most of all I think.

If I had the time and money, I'd definitely consider having my own horse. I've been obssessed with them since I was 2 lol.

Yes, anything equestrian is pretty expensive! I would love to get a horse again, but we don't have a suitable property, nor the money lol! My son is learning to ride at the moment, he is doing OK, doesn't love it like I did when I was a kid though unfortunately, but he enjoys it enough to go each week!

If I was to take it up again I would definately be into Dressage rather than jumping or eventing now, those are very demanding sports, and a lot harder than they look on the rider :p Dressage is a lot calmer and less stressful :D

Yes, anything equestrian is pretty expensive! I would love to get a horse again, but we don't have a suitable property, nor the money lol! My son is learning to ride at the moment, he is doing OK, doesn't love it like I did when I was a kid though unfortunately, but he enjoys it enough to go each week!

If I was to take it up again I would definately be into Dressage rather than jumping or eventing now, those are very demanding sports, and a lot harder than they look on the rider :p Dressage is a lot calmer and less stressful :D

yeah for some reason it seems like girls like riding more than boys - never understood that lol.

I like how you are so fine-tuned into the horse when you're doing dressage - you and the horse almost become one and that's pretty cool I think. I know it's like that with jumping and eventing too, but there's something a bit deeper maybe about the dressage connection. (I probably sound a bit loopy lol, but that's my experience anyway!)

Top Bottom