What do you do to relax?

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Some TV with the wife... a scotch of an evening with her is nice and relaxing... too cold for outside, though in summer months we have an outdoor lounge area with TV and chill out within the outdoor area. Sometimes a game, though if getting my arse kicked that becomes frustrating and counter productive... a walk is nice at times as well.

Gordy... extremely impressive. Very jealous... my artistic skills are zip! When they where handing out artistic skills at the hospital I was playing sport...

What I do, to relax? :eek:
  • Coding
  • driving away with the car (funny, but it relaxes me! :D)
  • take a ride with my MTB :)
  • Skate-/Longboarding (Summer) or Snowboarding/Skiing (Winter)
  • Music (making -> Hobby-Dj :p)
  • and so on... :D

Listen to music,play video games,chat to people,have a few drinks,do some coding,build some more AFX tracks :D

and some more things I probably shouldn't mention :P

Play drums. LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!1! Sorry, but I am a noisenik at heart, so anything musical, or interesting aurally, I like.

I also play Warhammer and so on, and hang out on irc with floris and disjunto and several others.

I am also learning how to sculpt - nothing legible yet, but Gordy, I'm interested to know what material you're using there - ProCreate? Or a mix of other materials. Either way, they're rocking!!

Well, that's some music choice :|

PS: I do actually listen to both
\m/ (o_0) \m/

I have 'em all :P

Em: Infinite, The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, Encore, Relapse/Refill, Recovery

Disturbed: The Sickness, Believe, Ten Thousand Fists, Indestructible - and I have Asylum on pre-order

I also listen to enough other stuff that I have no defined music taste :D It's amusing when people try and talk to me about music and I honestly say "I like whatever sounds good" rather than using it as a cop out
I'm sort of the same way :p The one type of music I hate with a passion though is country.

I find the best way to relax is to sleep... But I don't get enough of that so other things I do...

1. Listen to music... Spotify tends to cover that for me these days :D (http://open.spotify.com/user/cezz)
  2. Watch Tv shows... Current Favourites include
    1. Leverage
    2. Merlin
    3. Lie To Me
    4. Top Gear
    5. True Blood
    6. Warehouse 13
    7. Sherlock
  3. Watching what ever films I get sent on my Love Film Subscription
  4. Spending time with my Monster of a Daughter, most people say they have never seen a dad like me because I really don't care, if she wants to dance in the middle of the road we will, if she wants to play dollies at the expensive restaurant table we will... It is great fun, she is full of personality :D

Top Bottom