1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do to relax?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Floris, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Floris

Floris Guest

Boy oh boy, what a stressful day :) Things happening left and right, and stuff to deal with while trying to go through my high priority to do items. It feels like there's no end to anything. (but I know better - end goal).

I got a petit pain and some brie. And a few other cheeses. And with a drink, I am sitting on the balcony right now enjoying the somewhat cool evening with a few candles.

What do you do sometimes to relax, to get rid of the daily stress?
    Mikey and Nix like this.
  2. John

John Well-Known Member

I have a full time job, website businesses, a wife and two small children...what is this thing called "relax"?
    Spenser and Enigma like this.
  3. Floris

Floris Guest

Maybe for you, it's posting in this thread :)
  4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I like to code little things, further my knowledge, etc. Though, not sure how that's relaxing as I also get paid to do that for other people.
  5. John

John Well-Known Member

You like to buy skins from me too...don't forget how relaxing that is for you ;)
    Mikey likes this.
  6. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

DXGeneration likes this.
  7. Floris

Floris Guest

I have to admit, just doing a bit of coding on fun projects is relaxing too. Unless I hit a wall and get stuck, which will frustrate me :p
  8. Floris

Floris Guest

I should figure out where there's a sauna in my area. Hmmm.
  9. welshstew

welshstew Active Member

Me too, except I have three kids.

I usually just spend time with them to kick back and reground. Although shooting zombies also helps...

I am also a MTB addict, love my bike.
  10. Floris

Floris Guest

Three kids, I wonder if I have a kid if I would still be on the Internet, then again, maybe being online is my escape from the whining screaming shouting money stealing kids and teenagers. :D
  11. gordy

gordy Well-Known Member

12. Floris

Floris Guest

Wow, you serious? Are you any good at it Gordy? Show some work if you don't mind?
  13. gordy

gordy Well-Known Member

14. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

To relax I just come here. After few hours of reading and posting I leave with a headache. Haha. :D

Seriously, I am thinking about disappearing for a month or so otherwise I won't get done with other things in my life.
  15. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

When my wife gets home from work, we sit on our swing with a glass of wine and watch the squirrels and bluejays, very relaxing.
    Jethro, Ben Davis and gordy like this.
  16. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I surf.
  17. John

John Well-Known Member

Very nice work Gordy, you are quite talented!
  18. hcmagix

hcmagix Active Member

Floris, I use this for relaxing. A dream :) Similar picture without the bunny.

19. gordy

gordy Well-Known Member

Thank you!
  20. Floris

Floris Guest

Excellent work, very jealous of your talent. :)