What do you do to relax?

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
F

Floris

Boy oh boy, what a stressful day :) Things happening left and right, and stuff to deal with while trying to go through my high priority to do items. It feels like there's no end to anything. (but I know better - end goal).

I got a petit pain and some brie. And a few other cheeses. And with a drink, I am sitting on the balcony right now enjoying the somewhat cool evening with a few candles.

What do you do sometimes to relax, to get rid of the daily stress?

I like to code little things, further my knowledge, etc. Though, not sure how that's relaxing as I also get paid to do that for other people.

I like to code little things, further my knowledge, etc. Though, not sure how that's relaxing as I also get paid to do that for other people.

You like to buy skins from me too...don't forget how relaxing that is for you ;)

I have to admit, just doing a bit of coding on fun projects is relaxing too. Unless I hit a wall and get stuck, which will frustrate me :p

I have a full time job, website businesses, a wife and two small children...what is this thing called "relax"?

Me too, except I have three kids.

I usually just spend time with them to kick back and reground. Although shooting zombies also helps...

I am also a MTB addict, love my bike.

Three kids, I wonder if I have a kid if I would still be on the Internet, then again, maybe being online is my escape from the whining screaming shouting money stealing kids and teenagers. :D

Boy oh boy, what a stressful day :) Things happening left and right, and stuff to deal with while trying to go through my high priority to do items. It feels like there's no end to anything. (but I know better - end goal).

I got a petit pain and some brie. And a few other cheeses. And with a drink, I am sitting on the balcony right now enjoying the somewhat cool evening with a few candles.

What do you do sometimes to relax, to get rid of the daily stress?

Floris, I use this for relaxing. A dream :) Similar picture without the bunny.

3f1d_1_sbl.JPG

Top Bottom