What do you do to relax?

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
THAT, IS, AWESOME.

Excellent work, very jealous of your talent. :)
thanks!
thumb.gif

I switch between my left and right hand. But other than that, I play with my 9 month old son. He just learned to speak and walk. Yay!

Talking offtopic about skins, I wonder what I should do with the vbfans ProStyle that we made for 3.x and discontinued. (plans meeting with brian and chroder later this week)

Three kids, I wonder if I have a kid if I would still be on the Internet, then again, maybe being online is my escape from the whining screaming shouting money stealing kids and teenagers. :D
My oldest is only 6, so they are in bed by 7pm - so I have a whole evening to play on the internet, plus the internet is my day job...

I won't get time to -actually- relax till January, but I usually go camping, white water rafting, or something similar.

For minor relaxation I sit in my hot tub, swim, or go to the beach.

To relax, I read, listen to music, drink hot tea/coffee, or all of the above.
I also will chat with friends online, talk with my girlfriend, take a walk.
And soon I will be placing a new hobby into my repertoire of bonsai to relax.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned thus far though, is cleaning. If I am really upset (whether it be anger, confusion, anxiety, etc) I clean, and hell if it isn't the cleanest the house ever gets when I end up doing it...

Also have a (nuerotic, my kids say) passion for early baroque and divertimentii type chamber ensemble music.
Methinks that has to do with some of the mathematics behind the baroque chamber music. It supposedly has a wonderful affect on calming the mind and creating focus due to the counted measure ments, etc.

To relax, I read, listen to music, drink hot tea/coffee, or all of the above.
I also will chat with friends online, talk with my girlfriend, take a walk.
And soon I will be placing a new hobby into my repertoire of bonsai to relax.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned thus far though, is cleaning. If I am really upset (whether it be anger, confusion, anxiety, etc) I clean, and hell if it isn't the cleanest the house ever gets when I end up doing it...

Methinks that has to do with some of the mathematics behind the baroque chamber music. It supposedly has a wonderful affect on calming the mind and creating focus due to the counted measure ments, etc.

I'm sort of the same way, 'cept if I notice something out of place or moved slightly, I have to fix it (At my house).

Having a 10 year old brother makes it worse, because he moves stuff around just so I fix it -.-.

I like to read and write mostly. If I am really stressed out, I usually go for a walk to calm my nerves. Jazz music also helps me relax.

Top Bottom