What browser do you use most often?

What browser do you use most often?

• Total voters
Firefox for me, with web developer.
Every now and then I'll try out the opposition, Safari, Chrome and Opera (I'm on a Mac, so no IE) but these excursions over the border just reinforce my resolve that Firefox is greatest.

I've gone from Firefox, to Chrome, and now, to Opera. It fits my needs perfectly. I don't need any add-ons at all. Debugging is right there built in. A nice downloads manager is built in. Mouse gestures is BUILT IN!

Just freaking awesome (for my needs anyway). 

I've gone from Firefox, to Chrome, and now, to Opera. It fits my needs perfectly. I don't need any add-ons at all. Debugging is right there built in. A nice downloads manager is built in. Mouse gestures is BUILT IN!

Just freaking awesome (for my needs anyway). 
It also scales resource requirements to the computer its installed on ;p.

I usually run Firefox since it's Open source, I also like its password manager.

For some tasks, Chrome since it pass the Acid3 test and it's much faster.

I usually run Firefox since it's Open source, I also like its password manager.

For some tasks, Chrome since it pass the Acid3 test and it's much faster.
Chrome is open-source too. :)

I am going to switch to Chrome for this week, and see how I like it. I'm just worried that either 1) I'll miss Firebug too much, or 2) I'll have to add so many extensions to replicate the functionality I currently have in Firefox that there won't be much of a performance gain.

My computer is already beefy enough that honestly Firefox doesn't seem slow or bloated to me. But we'll see how things go. :)

Chrome is open-source too. :)

I am going to switch to Chrome for this week, and see how I like it. I'm just worried that either 1) I'll miss Firebug too much, or 2) I'll have to add so many extensions to replicate the functionality I currently have in Firefox that there won't be much of a performance gain.

My computer is already beefy enough that honestly Firefox doesn't seem slow or bloated to me. But we'll see how things go. :)
My system is also beefy, but I still notice performance issues because I'm OCD about resource management from gaming back when there weren't beefy solutions.

Google Chrome Dev. I love the interface and responsiveness of the software. Quiet stable for being a dev build.

Liking Chrome so far. This annoys me though:
off-page.webp

Top Bottom