vBulletin 3.8 Design on XenForo?

vbdesignonthis

Hi,

I currently using vBulletin 3.8.x and the layout of the design is perfect in my eyes for a forum. And my users do not want to change to something that looks completely different.

Are there any templates for XenForo that mimic how vBulletin 3.8 looks? Like this
vBulletin%20Homepage.preview.jpeg

And the bottom of the page has the amount of users online statistics etc.

Are there any templates for this for XenForo? If so I would love to use it and buy XenForo.

Thanks!

There was several a long time ago for XF 1.x, but most were deleted.

This one remains:

They will not work on XF 2.x and no one has seemed to express much of an interest.

While the vBulletin 3.x style was very nice for its time, it was designed around 15 years ago. I think that may go some way to explaining why there isn't much desire to port it over to XF 2.x at this point.

This is a rare request so you may be able to deal with it by helping them adjust their browser or phone. In chrome you can zoom in and phones have text size settings. Talk to this person and see if you can help them this way before you go changing or adding to your website.

Something like...

Are you having trouble on your computer or your phone?
What OS and browser?
Is it eyesight or eye strain you are having an issue with?
Is it the colors, size of font, etc?

If you can start a conversation and figure out what it is is you will be able to help them better.

You may also want to look into a Dark Mode theme that can solve some of these issues but is more for everyone, and not just for one person with bad eyesight.

This is a rare request so you may be able to deal with it by helping them adjust their browser or phone. In chrome you can zoom in and phones have text size settings. Talk to this person and see if you can help them this way before you go changing or adding to your website.
Excellent advice, because getting into games of whack-a-mole for every individual and making global changes accordingly can result in an unusable mess for most.

That’s awesome. Now if only someone makes a template that looks like VB’s that would be golden.

I think the best vB feel you will find @Mukarrebun and @Peterpapas76 is this download from @ShikiSuen:

Yeah definitely thanks for the heads up. That theme is right up my alley.

Top Bottom