VaultWiki

VaultWiki [Paid] 4.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
From your wiki index page, navigate to any of your wiki areas. Under the main body of the wiki area, there should be a button "Create New X" where X is the kind of page you allow in that area.
Capture.webp
If you don't see a button like this, then you might need to give yourself permission to create wiki pages.

Vaultwiki is a separate script with fargoing integration features. Just like it integrates with vb3, vb4, IPS and XF1, it will integrate with XF2 without a total rewrite.

How do I go about upgrading this? I installed all of the files in a later version, and now it says " The wiki is currently being upgraded. Please check back later."

By the way, what is the "System" area? If I change the name to something related to my forum, does that break things?
The "System" area is a catch-all area for automatically added things such as some content generated by the install/upgrade/importer. You can use it as a regular area, rename it, hide it with Display Order = 0, move things in/out. The only thing you are not allowed to do to it is delete it.

How do I go about upgrading this? I installed all of the files in a later version, and now it says " The wiki is currently being upgraded. Please check back later."
Go to AdminCP > Wiki > Maintenance > Run Upgrade Script.

I encountered this error today, can you help me make sense of it?

Code:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - vault/core/view/ui/special/changes/recentchanges/vw.php:65
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 12:15 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/vault/core/view/ui/special/changes/recentchanges/vw.php(65): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/var/www/html/v...', 65, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/vault/core/view/ui/special/vw.php(69): vw_UI_Special_Changes_RecentChanges_View->process_itembits(Object(vw_UI_Special_Changes_RecentChanges_Controller))
#2 /var/www/html/vault/core/controller/ui/special/base/vw.php(60): vw_UI_Special_View->view(Object(vw_UI_Special_Changes_RecentChanges_Controller))
#3 /var/www/html/vault/core/controller/ui/special/vw.php(37): vw_UI_Special_Base_Controller->view(Object(vw_UI_Special_Controller))
#4 /var/www/html/vault/core/controller/ui/stack/vw.php(302): vw_UI_Special_Controller->view()
#5 /var/www/html/vault/core/controller/ui/stack/vw.php(234): vw_UI_Stack_Controller->view()
#6 /var/www/html/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Wiki.php(68): vw_UI_Stack_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): vw_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Wiki->actionIndex()
#8 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "https://m.ly/wiki/Special:RecentChanges?prefixid=1&limit=500&offset="
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["prefixid"] => string(1) "1"
    ["limit"] => string(3) "500"
    ["offset"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I think this might have happened (on Special:RecentChanges) by filtering on a prefix that was never used ever. There are other ways to cause an error like this now that I think about it. Thanks for pointing it out.

In vault/core/view/ui/special/changes/recentchanges/vw.php, find:
Code:
$itemlist = reset($controller->itemlist);
After it, add:
Code:
        if (!$itemlist)
        {
            return $itembits;
        }

Code:
Step 6
Importing BB-Codes

Argument 2 passed to XenForo_Phrase::__construct() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/rpgmaker/public_html/library/vw/XenForo/DataWriter/BbCode.php on line 70 and defined

[LIST=1]
[*]vw_CP_Progress_View->handle_php_error() in library/XenForo/Phrase.php at line 77
[*]XenForo_Phrase->__construct() in library/vw/XenForo/DataWriter/BbCode.php at line 70
[*]vw_XenForo_DataWriter_BbCode->_preSave() in library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1460
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1399
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in vault/core/controller/install/common/xf.php at line 584
[*]vw_Install_Common_Controller_XF->update_bbcodes() in vault/core/controller/install/common/vw.php at line 239
[*]vw_Install_Common_Controller->do_bbcode() in vault/core/controller/install/upgradepath/steps/final/xf.php at line 94
[*]vw_Install_UpgradePath_Steps_Final_Controller_XF->{closure}() in vault/core/controller/install/upgradepath/vw.php at line 63
[*]vw_Install_UpgradePath_Controller->call() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 361
[*]vw_CP_Install_Controller->exec_step() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 292
[*]vw_CP_Install_Controller->upgrade() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 59
[*]vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 113
[*]vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 170
[*]vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
When upgrading, it keeps stopping on Step 6. No matter how long I let it run for it never changes. This is through both Manual and Automatic Upgrades.

Did you or someone else make manual changes to any wiki-related BB-Codes to try to resolve a conflict?

It looks like you have a BB-Code that was originally installed by VaultWiki and defined with a wiki BB-Code function (Wiki-Related Options > Unique Tag Key) starting with vw_ but which is no longer assigned to the VaultWiki add-on.

In order to correct this, you must either reassign it back to the VaultWiki add-on (as it was originally) or delete it. Then the installer will be able to finish.

The installer might give you a hint what BB-Code is the problem if you make the following change. In library/vw/XenForo/DataWriter/BbCode.php, find:
Code:
$this->error(new XenForo_Phrase('vw_bbcode_varname_error', $bbcode['bb_code_id']));
Replace with:
Code:
$this->error(new XenForo_Phrase('vw_bbcode_varname_error', array(1 => $bbcode['bb_code_id'])));

In the future, the correct method for dealing with BB-Code conflicts is to rename one of the BB-Codes. Not reassign it.

Last edited:
Lol, so I made the unlucky decision to decide to upgrade to see if that would fix the issues I was having. Lol, I was so happy when it got to 100% on the upgrading page, but then quickly realized... I dun goofd.

upload_2016-4-16_12-45-20.webp

Before I made this post.

upload_2016-4-16_12-45-35.webp

After I made this post... Yeah... This plugin is totally worth the money.

Top Bottom