VaultWiki

VaultWiki [Paid] 4.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I have some problems with Vault Wiki and some questions.

The footnotes are not working. I see the little number but not the text under the article

When I want to create a new File/Attachment nothing happens, when I click the button 'upload File'

Is there another notice for moderator actions then the 'This page has an edit awaiting moderation.' above the article?
I marked this, but got no message at all:
upload_2015-2-21_13-25-1.webp

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-21_13-14-34.webp
    upload_2015-2-21_13-14-34.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
I was able to reproduce the problem with footnotes. It seems broken. I don't recall exactly what the automatic behavior is supposed to be right now, but you can manually place the footnote content using:
Code:
[reflist][/reflist]

Moderated content doesn't affect subscriptions/watching until the content is approved by a moderator. Wiki content appears in the XenForo Moderation queue and thus increases the notification counter for that queue, which appears at the very top of the site using the default theme. If you are using a different theme, I'm not sure where that counter appears.

If you don't have permission to view the XenForo Moderation queue, then the only way is to notice that a page in the list view has a red icon, which is indicative of a moderated status, and then to visit the history tab on that page.

If you are listed as a wiki moderator in the Wiki tab of the Admin CP, then you may also get alerts or emails when new content gets added to the queue, but you might have to activate that in your settings: Your Account (click on your name in the navbar) > Wiki > Preferences > Moderator Options
Also: index.php?wiki-watch/&do=prefs

If you don't see "Moderator Options" then you were never a wiki moderator, you removed yourself as a wiki moderator, you/another admin changed the wiki moderator group without changing your own groups, or any number of other possible reasons. If you need to change it, the wiki moderator group should be a separate group and not one of your usergroups from before installation or you risk permissions escalation or worse, de-escalation, among users defined as moderators.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you mean the 'Upload a File' button when you are using the full-editor to post a comment and have Debug Mode turned on. I don't have any issues using the Upload buttons when creating a new (wiki) Attachment via the "Create New" menu in an area.

For comment attachments, edit library/vw/XenForo/AttachmentHandler/vwComment.php. Find:
Code:
if ($contentData['commentid'])
Replace with:
Code:
if (!empty($contentData['commentid']))

Are there are errors reported by your browser console? As I mentioned this method works as expected for me.

Fixed the footnote issue in the next release. If REFLIST is not used, the expected behavior was a tooltip containing the footnote text when you hover over the [1]. The Javascript file that handled these tooltips was not always loaded.

Please download the ZIP with "Uncompressed Javascript" selected, then upload vault/resources/js/base.js from that version of the ZIP. The line number referenced by the error message should change from 15 to something else.

From the members area at the main site, using the account that you purchased with. The same place you downloaded the version you currently have installed.

Code:
 GET http://mydomain.de/vault/resources/images/icon/attach/unknown.png 404 (Not Found)

my-Wiki?do=create&itemtypeid=15:1810 GET

Code:
yui-min.js?v=401:12 GET

Get  http://mydomain.de/yui_loader.php?v=3.17.2&f=oop/oop-min.js,event…n.js,event-valuechange/event-valuechange-min.js,event-tap/event-tap-min.js yui-min.js?v=401:12 s._insertyui-min.js?v=401:12 s.executeyui-min.js?v=401:12 e.Get.i._nextyui-min.js?v=401:12 e.Get.i._loadyui-min.js?v=401:12 e.Get.i.jsyui-min.js?v=401:17 e.Loader._insertyui-min.js?v=401:17 (anonymous function)yui-min.js?v=401:17 e.Loader._continueyui-min.js?v=401:17 e.Loader.insertyui-min.js?v=401:9 e._useyui-min.js?v=401:9 e.usebase.js?v=401:583 (anonymous function)

Code:
base.js?v=401:507 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefinedbase.js?v=401:507 YUI.add.requiresyui-min.js?v=401:9 e._attachyui-min.js?v=401:9 e._use.Tyui-min.js?v=401:16 e.Loader._finishyui-min.js?v=401:16 e.Loader._onFailureyui-min.js?v=401:17 e.Loader._insert.pyui-min.js?v=401:17 e.Loader._insert.s.js.length.e.Get.js.onFailureyui-min.js?v=401:12 s._finishyui-min.js?v=401:12 s._nextyui-min.js?v=401:13 s._progressyui-min.js?v=401:12 c

Please create a test user that has permission to view the page with this error and PM it to me so that I can investigate the timing of these errors. Thanks.

Security vulnerability discovered and patched. See: https://www.vaultwiki.org/articles/168/

While the vulnerability is referred to as the Moderation Vulnerability, it is actually possible to exploit without moderation under XenForo platforms, so XenForo admins don't have an alternate method of mitigation except installing the patch.

The vulnerability does not affect Lite versions.

@pegasus
I'm getting this error...

It should be noted this error occurs when approving Showcases on Bob's showcase add-on but I do not believe it's showcase causing the error. Looks more like it's being caused by how Vaultwiki ties into the moderator logs/reports?

However, it's more of a great annoyance, as the error doesn't prevent anything from happening.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 3.01.08 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 3.01.08 AM.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom