XF 1.5 Users not getting upgraded upon purchase

Xyphien

I've had three users come up and say they haven't been awarded the correct user upgrade after purchase. I then go into my paypal and see that they have in fact donated the correct amount, and they said they used the upgrade page to do so. However, the system isn't automatically upgrading them, and I am forced to manually do it. Why is this? And how do I go about fixing it?

Do you have IPNs enabled in PayPal?

Are there any entries in the transaction log in the control panel?
It was working fine earlier, so I don't think it's on PayPal. I have several automatic people from previous months. It just started doing this.

I also don't see a transaction log.

Logs

Spam Cleaner Log

Like I said though, the payments went through. I have the money in my paypal account. They're simply not being added to the automatic membership usergroup.

The transaction log is under the user upgrades section.

However, I would appreciate if you can confirm the value of the IPN setting in PayPal. It does get disabled in some circumstances.

The transaction log is under the user upgrades section.

However, I would appreciate if you can confirm the value of the IPN setting in PayPal. It does get disabled in some circumstances.
Alright, how do I go about finding the IPN settings?

Unknown Upgrade - Information: No txn_id. No action to take.

I'm getting that error in the log.

Code:
Action:
Information: No txn_id. No action to take.
User:
Unknown Account

Only log entries that involve a successful payment will be attached to a user and user upgrade.

Upgrade:
Unknown Upgrade
Date:
Jun 11, 2016
Subscriber ID:

Top Bottom