XF 1.3 User Profile Field Order After Import from IPB

alexp999

Just completed an import from IPB and I have noticed that custom user profile fields are displayed in the wrong order for imported users. (Seems to be alphabetical order of the unique id.)

For new users it is fine, and if you change each field and save it, they then appear in the correct order.

Any query or similar I can run to force XF to update the fields and get the correct order?

The order is down to the display order set on the fields. If two fields have the same display order, then technically the order is undefined and can vary. I would check the display order to make sure that it's set the way you want.

Display order is correct.

Each one has a different order too.

It is like the fields need rebuilding so they are saved in the correct order.

New members are fine, and as mentioned, if I change and save users existing fields it appears in the correct order. But I can't do that for all members! lol.

Can you screenshot or show where it's displaying incorrectly and list the groups/display orders for the fields?

The orders should all be based on group and display order so it should be consistent.

Not to worry, fixed it :)

I was passing the fields into a hook, and the order they get spat out in the hookparams array are different.

Wierd how once it is re-saved its not though.

Cheers for the help!

Top Bottom