1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread participation indicator missing after import from IPB 3.1.4

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by CyclingTribe, Nov 25, 2011.

1. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

I've noticed that since the migration last weekend I am not shown as a participant in all the threads I've posted in - you know, the little mini-me on the thread list.

This means I'm not getting all the alerts that I should when other people post in those threads.

Obviously this is happening forum-wide so everyone is suffering the same fate, so I wondered if there was a process to rebuild this information?

Cheers,
    Shaun :D

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You need to rebuild the thread cache with the "Rebuild position and post counters" options selected.

3. CyclingTribe

Excellent ... I'm wondering if this may impact on the "missing alerts" too? We shall see ... thanks Mike. :D

4. CyclingTribe

I take it this will be an intensive process - maybe best left until the early hours ... ;)

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's fairly intensive, but when you can run that depends how close to your "max" server load you are. :)

6. CyclingTribe

You wouldn't believe how low the load has been these last couple of days - and how fast the site is running now! :D :D:D (<--- that's how happy I am with it ... three big-grin smilies worth!!!!!)

Actually, I guess you might ... ;)

Digital Doctor likes this.
  7. CyclingTribe

Fixed it - thanks :)