Fixed Updating of phrases of time zones

infis

In type phrases utc_plus_0300_moscow it is underlined at once UTC that is not correct. As, for example, now in Russia transition to summertime and correct time in Moscow is excellent should be UTC+4. For other cities of Russia it was similarly replaced UTC+x.

Probably, next year the same will occur in Ukraine. In other countries also there can be changes.

Inside processing occurs on Region/City. It is correct, as uses base of time zones from an operating system and does not demand additional updatings both Zend Framework, and XenForo.

I think that it is necessary to alter completely display to the user of time zones where from the phrase will be excluded UTC, and itself UTC will be in a separate field, automatically paying off depending on region. Or it will be necessary to form in the field of a choice of time zone a line otherwise, also automatically calculating UTC.

This is fixed now. I added a couple new time zones based on changes in the last few years. I don't want to dynamically calculate as it will lead to things potentially moving around. If I can find a "current" non-DST time consistently, then it might be something that we can do in the future though.

Top Bottom