24-hour sale information [Time Zones]

MilesDB

Started this thread just to summarize the available information so that people won't miss the announced XenForo sale.

We have:
XenForo said:
Barring unforseen circumstances, XenForo will go on sale next Tuesday, October 5th 2010, at some point during UK business hours.

UK business hours: 8am - 4pm Local Time
UK Time is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Summer (Daylight-Saving)Time is observed in UK Time, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour; 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1).

UK business hours in reference to other time zones:

USA:

Eastern Standard Time (EST): 3am - 11am
Central Standard Time (CST): 2am - 10am
Mountain Standard Time (MST): 1am - 9am
Pacific Standard Time (PST): 12.00am[midnight] - 8am

Australia:

Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Canberra Time (EST): 5pm [Oct 5] - 1am[Oct 6]
Adelaide/Darwin Time (CTS): 4.30pm[Oct5] - 12.30am[Oct6]
Perth Time (WST): 3pm-11pm

New Zealand:

Auckland/Wellington Time (NZDT): 8pm[Oct 5] - 4am[Oct 6]

Russia:

Moscow Time (MSD): 11am - 7pm
Novosibirsk Time (NOVST): 2pm - 10pm
Vladivostok Time (VLAST): 6pm - 2am[Oct 6]

Turkey:

Istanbul/Ankara/Izmir Time (EEST): 10am - 6pm

Japan:

Tokyo/Yokohama/Osaka/Kyoto Time (JST): 4pm -12.00am[midnight, Oct 6]

China:

Beijing/Shanghai/Harbin/Urümqi Time (CST): 3pm - 11pm

India:

New Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderãbãd/Chennai(IST): 12.30pm - 8.30pm

XenForo sale will start at some point during the above time frame and last for 24 hours!

Exactly what part of 24 hours do you not understand? It doesn't matter about the time difference. If it goes on sale at 3:46am today that means you have until 3:46am tomorrow to buy it at the cheaper rate. There is absolutely no need for anyone to have to change their daily activities to fit around this.

Really wish I could see that vote to lock thread feature and maybe a vote to delete post too.
Maybe Carlos doesnt have a regular schedule of daily activities today?
I dont, im supposed to be gone all day, and im sure there are others in the same boat.
If i miss it i miss it, its too late for me now as i have to leave town.

Remind me to steer clear from your forum, if i want to have my posts deleted by overzealous controlling mods ill go post at vbulletin.

Simple solution: "Sorry we missed the announced/promised release date. For the sake of fairness, we have increased the sale to 48 hours".. I know to many that will = 4 days, but either way that should be enough for all of us..

What sort of time keeping device do you use?

sundial1.jpg

Top Bottom