What are our options if we will be away during the 24 hour sale?

DomainArchitect.com

Unfortunately, it is very likely I will be out of town and quite possibly unavailable to participate in the sale.

Are there any other options to pre-pay if we would like to take advantage of the sale price but are unable to participate on the date of the sale?

Well I am traveling that day. Total travel time is going to be roughly around 8hrs that day. Add 8hrs for sleep, and another few hours for clients...well there goes 24hours -.-
To be blunt, you're coming across as being deliberately obtuse about this. getting online and making the purchase will take five minutes. that still leaves 23hrs and 55 minutes to do all the other stuff, without having to resort to histrionics. or get someone you trust to do it.
if the sale doesn't start until mid-day UK time, then the 24hr window starts from then. meannig you've got until mid-day on the wednesday (UK time). What is so difficult to comprehend?
Or to put it another way, your sig declares you 'Director of Operations, security' for two sites. What contingencies have you put in place if there's a security problem during this golden 24hrs that you won't have access to the internet, which just happens to co-incide exactly with the xF 1-day sale?

To be blunt, you're coming across as being deliberately obtuse about this. getting online and making the purchase will take five minutes. that still leaves 23hrs and 55 minutes to do all the other stuff, without having to resort to histrionics. or get someone you trust to do it.
if the sale doesn't start until mid-day UK time, then the 24hr window starts from then. meannig you've got until mid-day on the wednesday (UK time). What is so difficult to comprehend?
Or to put it another way, your sig declares you 'Director of Operations, security' for two sites. What contingencies have you put in place if there's a security problem during this golden 24hrs that you won't have access to the internet, which just happens to co-incide exactly with the xF 1-day sale?

My business continuity plans are not up for discussion, nor should they be even discussed in public, thank you.

Obvious troll is obvious.

But back on topic... you're complaining because you want preferential treatment over everyone else. EVERYONE else is waiting in line to buy this, YOU HAVE TO TOO. Get over it. Please, cry about it and say you won't buy it.

Obvious troll is obvious.

But back on topic... you're complaining because you want preferential treatment over everyone else. EVERYONE else is waiting in line to buy this, YOU HAVE TO TOO. Get over it. Please, cry about it and say you won't buy it.

No one is asking for preferential treatment; just a bit more time would be nice :p

$40 USD is about 2 cases of Belgian Bud Light (with state tax). I'd go through the $$$ anyway, so if I hit the discount period... "Good on me", if I don't, then "Damn... gotta get more Bud Light".

Top Bottom