1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Updating of phrases of time zones

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by infis, Nov 2, 2011.

1. infis

infis Well-Known Member

In type phrases utc_plus_0300_moscow it is underlined at once UTC that is not correct. As, for example, now in Russia transition to summertime and correct time in Moscow is excellent should be UTC+4. For other cities of Russia it was similarly replaced UTC+x.

Probably, next year the same will occur in Ukraine. In other countries also there can be changes.

Inside processing occurs on Region/City. It is correct, as uses base of time zones from an operating system and does not demand additional updatings both Zend Framework, and XenForo.

I think that it is necessary to alter completely display to the user of time zones where from the phrase will be excluded UTC, and itself UTC will be in a separate field, automatically paying off depending on region. Or it will be necessary to form in the field of a choice of time zone a line otherwise, also automatically calculating UTC.
    Fuhrmann, Andrej, Yoskaldyr and 2 others like this.
  2. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is fixed now. I added a couple new time zones based on changes in the last few years. I don't want to dynamically calculate as it will lead to things potentially moving around. If I can find a "current" non-DST time consistently, then it might be something that we can do in the future though.
  4. infis

infis Well-Known Member