UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer have you replicated the tools menu layering bug? Just curious - it's one of those things that doesn't affect me much of the time but is maddening when it does, and it sounded like you were not seeing the issue where it doesn't go away when focusing on the edit box.
I was able to replicate I've tagged @kylerc to take a look. It looks like one of those bugs that is on XenForo's end, so we'd have to rebuild their popup tool system. z-index isn't the problem, its the actual state on the menu, which is the whole thing XenForo's menu does. So I don't like to pass the buck, I really never/rarely have, but unless Kyler has a solution Im stumped.

Woah woah woah... Where can I learn more about THIS little nugget?
Its called Blueprint, itll be a front-end gui for components on WP. It will include a script that will integrate gui across WP/XF. XenForo to WP, not the other way around due to XenForo's complicated needs.

I was able to replicate I've tagged @kylerc to take a look. It looks like one of those bugs that is on XenForo's end, so we'd have to rebuild their popup tool system. z-index isn't the problem, its the actual state on the menu, which is the whole thing XenForo's menu does. So I don't like to pass the buck, I really never/rarely have, but unless Kyler has a solution Im stumped.

Weird, any idea why, if it's the XF menu handling, it doesn't show up in the stock theme?

How to make the Hover Effect for "Expand Collapsible User Info On Hover" faster (right now it has a little Delay on hovering) and how make the User Info visible on hovering everywhere over User Info not only the Plus Sign?

Edit: After a complete reinstall of UI.X Addon and the Dark Style i do get the Error Message: "There are templates that may be outdated."
The Message points to the UI.X Dark Footer (footer Custom Version: 1.5.8, Parent Version: 1.5.11)

But there is nothing to merge. All is fine. Well, i could just ignore that message but makes me nutz:mad: Is there a way to get rid of it?

Last edited:
ThemeHouse updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and update to XenForo 1.5.11.0

Hi everyone,

This version of UI.X is ONLY compatible with XenForo 1.5.9 and up. Read why here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-322#post-1085202

Please disable the add-on before upgrade or you will see error messages.

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.1.1. The add-on can be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys, off to the side... using UiX and trying to upgrade from php 7 to php 7.1, I get this error atop my pages running 7.1. What the hell is internal_data have to do with things???

Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER
  1. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 473
  2. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 473
  3. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 473
  4. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 473
  5. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 477
  6. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 477
  7. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 477
  8. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 477
  9. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 482
  10. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 482
  11. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 486
  12. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 486
  13. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 486
  14. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 491
  15. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 491
  16. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 491
  17. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 491
  18. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 495
  19. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 495
  20. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 495
  21. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 495

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 2.55.07 pm.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 2.55.07 pm.webp
    151.9 KB · Views: 6
Guys, off to the side... using UiX and trying to upgrade from php 7 to php 7.1, I get this error atop my pages running 7.1. What the hell is internal_data have to do with things???

Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER
  1. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 473
  2. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 473
  3. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 473
  4. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 473
  5. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 477
  6. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 477
  7. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 477
  8. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 477
  9. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 482
  10. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 482
  11. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 486
  12. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 486
  13. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 486
  14. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 491
  15. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 491
  16. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 491
  17. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 491
  18. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 495
  19. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 495
  20. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 495
  21. A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/internal_data/templates/S.63,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php, line 495
That is odd. What version of XenForo?

@Mike Creuzer

Does this recent update fix that styling issue on the profile posts? The one where it's missing padding/margin and border radius?

Original report here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-334#post-1112604 and your reply, https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-334#post-1112605

It happens on both light/dark/halloween. Stands out on dark/halloween the most.

Looked at the demo but that's still showing the broken view.
Tagging @Ian Hitt as I asked him to look.

Reactions: W.D
I buy theme (dark) and it's awesowome :), my question is how to do this:
img_how_to.jpg

Hello,

Updated [TH] UI.X 1.1.1c now getting lot of Server Error Logs. Please let me know the fix.

EX: http://image.prntscr.com/image/46b6aae6b6174ea787f6aeb8a7ab1b13.png

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: styling - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:319
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nadda/public_html/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(319): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 319, Array)
#1 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'thread_view')
#3 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('thread_view', Array)
#4 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('thread_view', Array)
#5 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('thread_view', Array)
#6 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#7 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#8 /home/nadda/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "https://www.nirmoladda.com/threads/19249/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Audentio Styles: Outdated are not showing style name: http://image.prntscr.com/image/e3eb1e6841b647d68dae5adb874a8a85.png

Hi @Mike Creuzer and thanks for the update but now 1.5.12 is out. Does this update work also on this version?

It should work fine, though you may need to use the "Automatically merge template changes" button -- That said, you should always test upgrades on a test environment first :)

Hello,

Updated [TH] UI.X 1.1.1c now getting lot of Server Error Logs. Please let me know the fix.

EX: http://image.prntscr.com/image/46b6aae6b6174ea787f6aeb8a7ab1b13.png

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: styling - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:319
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nadda/public_html/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(319): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 319, Array)
#1 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'thread_view')
#3 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('thread_view', Array)
#4 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('thread_view', Array)
#5 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('thread_view', Array)
#6 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#7 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#8 /home/nadda/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "https://www.nirmoladda.com/threads/19249/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Audentio Styles: Outdated are not showing style name: http://image.prntscr.com/image/e3eb1e6841b647d68dae5adb874a8a85.png

Please redownload the zip, you'll just need to upload the files

Top Bottom