UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
The images will stretch if they are smaller than the spacer you are using them in. Make sure to use large images. If you'd like I can double check your forum to make sure that this is indeed the issue.
I am using a 4k image, deleting the background color made it show again.:)

I'm saying I have made all the changes in the child theme up until now. But I'm still seeing that message.

If you have outdated templates in UI.X and you are running both the most up to date versions of both the theme as well as XF software, then it is possible that a template was accidentally edited. I would suggest simply force re-installing UI.X to ensure the templates have not been edited. This will remove that error message.

If you have outdated templates in UI.X and you are running both the most up to date versions of both the theme as well as XF software, then it is possible that a template was accidentally edited. I would suggest simply force re-installing UI.X to ensure the templates have not been edited. This will remove that error message.

I've forced a reinstall but the message still appears. Do I need to delete my custom template as well?

I've forced a reinstall but the message still appears. Do I need to delete my custom template as well?

No, that would not be effecting this, assuming it is flagging UI.X as the theme with outdated templates, as was the case in the screenshot you posted. There was a bug in XF regarding already merged templates to continue flagging as outdated in the latest version, but I don't think it should be effecting you as they were resolved in UI.X

I believe we plan on pushing another update early next week, so I would suggest simply ignoring them for now and waiting to see if the next update fixes the issue.

So I checked the untouched parent theme and default xf2 theme and noticed that one cannot delete individual tags from the tags popup box. no cross appears. Is this intentional? Can this be fixed?

1514559012533.webp

Thank you so much for reporting these issues, we will look into these and report them on our Github Issue Tracker. We will look deeper into the second one you reported as well as I myself am unsure if it is a theme-related issue or not.

Hi -

I've bought and installed your theme but I'm getting this on my site?

I've followed your guide but it appears to be outdated? I'm now using x2.0+?

Can you please update your guides so I can get this addon working as it should, so I can get my site sorted with your them please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 11.49.49 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 11.49.49 PM.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 19
Installation instructions are covered in our documentation here

The theme installed but the Add-on I need help with please? Unless I'm being blind, your documentation about the add (screen grab below) is irrelevant for X 2.0?

At least find out how to remove this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 12.29.57 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 12.29.57 AM.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 14
The documentation I linked to is for the XenForo 2 version of UI.X, I believe the documentation you were looking at previously was for the XF1 version :)

The documentation I linked to is for the XenForo 2 version of UI.X, I believe the documentation you were looking at previously was for the XF1 version :)

I've managed to install them THEME just fine, I worked it out by doing it manually.

However, it's the add-on that I am having issues with.

I have followed this guide - https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/installing-uix-with-uix-2-add-on I get to point 3 which states go to the addon section of my site, I should see the plugin to install but I'm at a lose at this point.

I have uploaded the 'upload' folder to my root as your guide stated but on my CMS admin (addons) all I see if other addons, not this one

Did you upload the entire upload folder or just the contents of it? If you upload the contents of it to your XF root (just like you do with any other XenForo 2 add-on (XenForo's documentation on this is here) it should show up on the list

Did you upload the entire upload folder or just the contents of it? If you upload the contents of it to your XF root (just like you do with any other XenForo 2 add-on (XenForo's documentation on this is here) it should show up on the list

The contents, I've just tried again and nothing.

I installed your nodes addon just fine I keep getting the below, even with the node addon installed. The download link for UI.X addon appears to be for Xenforo 1++ not 2.0, unless I'm missing something here?

"It appears that you do not have the UI.X Add-on installed. Please install this add-on to ensure your style works as expected. You can download the UI.X add-on here."

Last edited:
Top Bottom