• Minimal search improvements
  • Removed the sticky nav logo if the logo is above the breakpoint block
  • Fixed the sidebar on mobile devices when using Internet Explorer
  • Fixed post overflow when using Internet Explorer on mobile device
  • Fixed the highlight/selected background text on Firefox
  • Fixed sticky header rows for Internet Explorer
  • Fixed node icons for Internet...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I didn't see the issue with the welcome notice in the changelog. Going to download and check now. I understand if you haven't fixed it yet. No worries there. Just wondering if you forgot to put it in the changelog.

Bassman just released his welcome notice add on so I can try that though i wanted to see how both looked. Anyways props for the update. I see you guys work really hard. Solid product overall

EDIT: Just tried. I see it wasn't yet fixed but that's okay. I'm not complaining. The style is amazing. Thanks

Last edited:
We don't yer have a release date, but I would think that it would be quite soon, as it is essentially done :) We are waiting for the initial wave of bug fixes to UI.X before putting out any other themes.

Great, Can not wait for this release ... :cool:

I have enable only ui.x style.
before login it shows ui.x style.

After login it shows default xenforo style.

I did clear cache, history etc. it is doing same thing.

is i am missing something.

Check your user settings you might have it set to default theme we use this and Uix dark and have no issues with logged in members

Check your user settings you might have it set to default theme we use this and Uix dark and have no issues with logged in members
can you please tell me where those settings are located, in general appearance option there is only setting for setting theme to visitors

This is fixed un the update that we will be pushing today.

Tried the update, the avatars are now indeed rounded when selected, however this update seems to have stopped the sticky navigation from working whether I use an unmodified ui.x theme or my custom one.

Rolling back to 2.0.0.0 and the sticky navigation works on all themes.

Tested in Chrome 62.0.3202.94 - I even downloaded Firefox 57.0.1 (64-bit) and the behaviour is the same.

Tried the update, the avatars are now indeed rounded when selected, however this update seems to have stopped the sticky navigation from working whether I use an unmodified ui.x theme or my custom one.

Rolling back to 2.0.0.0 and the sticky navigation works on all themes.

Tested in Chrome 62.0.3202.94 - I even downloaded Firefox 57.0.1 (64-bit) and the behaviour is the same.

Sticky navigation works for me. Although the mini-logo that would display in the sticky navigation no longer displays.

I also have a few issues I'd like to report. After the new update I was able to get the welcome notice to display via permissions only (even though there's still no on/off switch) but the sign up button goes to "start conversation" and not the register page even when the correct URL is set in the settings for the register page.

Also another issue is when you set the category strip icon to on, the category title is text aligned in the center while the icon is to the far left. I don't think this was meant to be on purpose. When you undo the category strip icon, the category title goes back to be left aligned.

Last issue I wanted to report is when trying to use a different navigation item such as Home. The active state of the tab does not appear the same as if you were to use just the "forums" nav tab. The active background, text color, and boldness does not show on the home tab like it does forums and the other nav tabs.

And guys I'm definitely not complaining. I just wanted to simply report the issues so your aware. Only way to make the style better is being made aware of these things. Anyways I appreciate the help. Let me know your thoughts.

- Brad

Last edited:
Just to update on the sticky navigation, I downloaded the zip file from the website rather than using the updater in the admin panel and the sticky navigation now works on 2.0.0.1.

So it looks like it's something related to the updater in the control panel.

Just to update on the sticky navigation, I downloaded the zip file from the website rather than using the updater in the admin panel and the sticky navigation now works on 2.0.0.1.

So it looks like it's something related to the updater in the control panel.

Yeah that's what I did too so I guess that's why it worked for me. It never installed correctly when I used the add-on. Not sure why.

Just a heads-up that on the demo, when I click the top banner for "sign up", I end up on the login screen with the error "You must be logged in to do that."

Also, even though I clicked on "Sign up" the only option to register is via the little text link at the top right.

Just FYI.

Top Bottom