UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Just a heads-up that on the demo, when I click the top banner for "sign up", I end up on the login screen with the error "You must be logged in to do that."

Also, even though I clicked on "Sign up" the only option to register is via the little text link at the top right.

Just FYI.

Yeah I been waiting on a fix for the welcome notice for a while. Hopefully they provide one today.

@Ian Hitt @Mike Creuzer Is there any way to fix the sign up link for now to go to the register page? Possibly by editing a phrase?

Just wondering since I don't know when you may provide an update to fix the issues with it and it's holding me back from opening up my forums again. Thanks if you can help.

Just a heads-up that on the demo, when I click the top banner for "sign up", I end up on the login screen with the error "You must be logged in to do that."

Also, even though I clicked on "Sign up" the only option to register is via the little text link at the top right.

Just FYI.
Its wrongly linked to start conversation url.

I am waiting for update.

Also the logo wont get moved in to sticky navigation when scroling down

You can wait for Mike to respond if you want but users with active licenses get a 50% discount on UI.X 2 with this coupon code:

UpgradeUIX
Yeah I went through the whole update purchase the other day and saw no where to enter the coupon code which is why I asked the above question.

For anyone that wanted a quick fix with the UI.X 2 welcome notice sign up link to go to the registered page, here it is.

Go to template "uix_welcomeSection"

Find:

Code:
<xf:if is="property('uix_welcomeSection__url')"><xf:button href="{{ link('conversations/add') }}" class="button--cta">{{ property('uix_welcomeSection__buttonText')}}</xf:button></xf:if>

Replace with:

Code:
<xf:if is="property('uix_welcomeSection__url')"><xf:button href="{{ link('register') }}" class="button--cta">{{ property('uix_welcomeSection__buttonText')}}</xf:button></xf:if>

Your simply changing "conversations/add" to "register". You could really use any link you wanted too. Hope that helped.

UI.X 2 add-on can be downloaded from your customer area by selecting UI.X 2 (or UI.X 2 Dark if that's what you have)

So [TH] UI.X 1.1.2 add-on are not upgradeable for XF2, need to new installation? Please let me know that this add-on database table name? If we choose to uninstall a legacy add-on from XF2 and any database alterations will remain. Database table need to remove manually.

[TH] UI.X 1.1.2 add-on

Read more here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xf1-add-ons-uninstalling.138080/

I am waiting for them to respond to my ticket in the meantime my error log is getting filled with these errors. Does anyone know whats wrong?

Template error: Template public:uix_socialMedia is unknown

Template error: Method isCollapsed_uix is not callable on the given object (ThemeHouse\Nodes\XF\Entity\Node)

So [TH] UI.X 1.1.2 add-on are not upgradeable for XF2, need to new installation? Please let me know that this add-on database table name? If we choose to uninstall a legacy add-on from XF2 and any database alterations will remain. Database table need to remove manually.

You can upgrade it, just upload the files and click the "Upgrade" button

What happened to the "tagged view" style?

That's part of [TH] Topics, which is not yet ready

I am waiting for them to respond to my ticket in the meantime my error log is getting filled with these errors. Does anyone know whats wrong?

Template error: Template public:uix_socialMedia is unknown

Template error: Method isCollapsed_uix is not callable on the given object (ThemeHouse\Nodes\XF\Entity\Node)

Looks like you may not have the UI.X Add-on installed

You can upgrade it, just upload the files and click the "Upgrade" button

That's part of [TH] Topics, which is not yet ready

Looks like you may not have the UI.X Add-on installed
hmm, I removed all of the xenforo 1.5 addons how do I get rid of this error?

Not correct because I have uploaded uix addon files but its do me new installation. Does not show old addon upgrade message.

Ah, looks like the case was wrong on the legacy_addon_id and it wasn't caught as I'm on a case insensitive system. This should be fixed in the downloadable version on themehouse.com now :)

Ah, looks like the case was wrong on the legacy_addon_id and it wasn't caught as I'm on a case insensitive system. This should be fixed in the downloadable version on themehouse.com now :)
Are you talking about addon-uix_1.1.2 ? This has been the same version # for some time. What's changed recently?

Where is the best place to report either bugs or ask usability questions? I came across something last night where I don't know if it's a bug, or I am not doing something correctly. (We have the forums set up to show a page for each category, and I set a background image for each node...but the backgrounds are not showing up when viewed in a category page.)

Top Bottom