UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Thanks!

Just to clarify, I mean splitting the sidebar and sidenav values. The way I wrote that was a little confusing :)
No worries, thanks for clarifying further! Let us know if there is anything else we can help with through here or by creating a ticket on our support portal.

I did a pagespeed test and got the suggestion to remove unused lines in Forum/styles/style/fonts/icons/material-icons/css/materialdesignicons.min.css.
Do you agree with that? Whats the easiest way to find out what i use and what I dont use?

I did a pagespeed test and got the suggestion to remove unused lines in Forum/styles/style/fonts/icons/material-icons/css/materialdesignicons.min.css.
Do you agree with that? Whats the easiest way to find out what i use and what I dont use?
This is something we wouldn't recommend removing. As you'd be saving maybe around 5-10kb at best.

@Dalton Prock

How does UIX detect mobile devices? Is it all based on the viewport size?

Reason I ask is because we use the uix_tabBar at the bottom but need to come up with a way to add padding to the bottom for iPhones with the home bar (X, XS, 11, etc). We're going to use this addon, but if the ability to detect specific devices is already built in and we could use that then it'd be better than doubling up detection.

@Dalton Prock

Found a fairly substantial iOS/Safari bug today. Go to your UIX2 demo site, open the sidebar, press, and you can move the sidebar wherever you want, including flinging it off the screen. Doesn't seem to happen with Chrome or FF on iOS, and I can't reproduce it in the emulators, only on my iPhone. After it happens there's no way to get the menu back without reloading the page.

So this is really odd, I can't get it to do it on our sites or your demo this morning. If there wasn't a video of it I'd swear I was losing my mind o_O

So this is really odd, I can't get it to do it on our sites or your demo this morning. If there wasn't a video of it I'd swear I was losing my mind o_O
Quite odd indeed, Joe! Hope you are staying safe by the way! :)

Would you be willing to send me your iOS/Safari version? I am communicating with one of our developers to see what is going.

Sure, it's iOS/Safari 13.4.1 using an iPhone XS Max.

While you're talking to them maybe you can mention this Safari bug as well, an intermittent 1px line above the sticky navbar when scrolling down then tapping to stop the scroll and/or slightly scrolling up.

Attachments

• 34C62B85-3A30-4ECB-9093-AF6BF97CB0A7.webp
    34C62B85-3A30-4ECB-9093-AF6BF97CB0A7.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 27F007D4-93C8-44F0-B507-C75085EB7158.webp
    27F007D4-93C8-44F0-B507-C75085EB7158.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
Sure, it's iOS/Safari 13.4.1 using an iPhone XS Max.

While you're talking to them maybe you can mention this Safari bug as well, an intermittent 1px line above the sticky navbar when scrolling down then tapping to stop the scroll and/or slightly scrolling up.
Surely, I've passed this information off to them.

@Dalton Prock

Found another bug. Visitor tabs location (mobile) set to tab bar and Enable sticky form submit rows enabled. Click the conversation link, select a couple conversations, and the inlineModBar doesn't appear at the bottom of the page (it's hidden behind the conversation list).

Should just be a simple z-index change.

@Dalton Prock

Found another bug. Visitor tabs location (mobile) set to tab bar and Enable sticky form submit rows enabled. Click the conversation link, select a couple conversations, and the inlineModBar doesn't appear at the bottom of the page (it's hidden behind the conversation list).

Should just be a simple z-index change.
Hey Joe! I'm not able to replicate this on any of my devices, unfortunately. What type of device are you replicating it on?

Top Bottom