@ThemeHouse

hi, I need help (2)

1 would need to know how to prevent the logo from shrinking by itself

2 I should restore the UI.X widget: Sidebar navigation

how can I do ?? I bought today
would need to know how to prevent the logo from shrinking by itself
You mean on desktop or mobile?

I should restore the UI.X widget: Sidebar navigation
Are you referring to the quick navigation widget or sidebar navigation which can be set within Header and navigation?

Please reply
I've responded to your newly created ticket.

That is correct.

You mean on desktop or mobile?

Are you referring to the quick navigation widget or sidebar navigation which can be set within Header and navigation?

I've responded to your newly created ticket.

both, I would like to know how to put the logo in the center and normal size (without small transformation)

UI.X: Extended footer i delete the widget but i want restore :(

eee.webp

THX

Font Awesome based duotone icons correct?
Correct. Specifically, using them in the UI.X theme as my forum nodes. I've tried setting the font weight to 900 and specifying Font Awesome 5 Pro Duotone (or whatever the font name was) but neither worked.

In prefixes, they almost work by setting the FontAwesome class names but the two layers appear far apart from one another. I don't recall the specific class stack but it was something like "fad fa-dice label". I can go back and do it again later if you need the details.

Edit: Never mind; I'm a moron and didn't think about the options available. In the Nodes plugin's style settings for that forum, I can expand the Icon settings and add the FontAwesome class for the duotone icon there. I was making it more complicated than it needed to be trying to override everything with extra.less.

Last edited:
I am getting these outdated template errors, even though UI.X was just installed this morning, and it's the latest version, so it can't possibly be outdated. Also can't merge these 3 templates, because it says previous version doesn't exist.

1584195064135.webp

Correct. Specifically, using them in the UI.X theme as my forum nodes. I've tried setting the font weight to 900 and specifying Font Awesome 5 Pro Duotone (or whatever the font name was) but neither worked.

In prefixes, they almost work by setting the FontAwesome class names but the two layers appear far apart from one another. I don't recall the specific class stack but it was something like "fad fa-dice label". I can go back and do it again later if you need the details.

Edit: Never mind; I'm a moron and didn't think about the options available. In the Nodes plugin's style settings for that forum, I can expand the Icon settings and add the FontAwesome class for the duotone icon there. I was making it more complicated than it needed to be trying to override everything with extra.less.
No problem at all! Glad to hear you were able to get this figured out.

I am getting these outdated template errors, even though UI.X was just installed this morning, and it's the latest version, so it can't possibly be outdated. Also can't merge these 3 templates, because it says previous version doesn't exist.

View attachment 220541
Did you already create a ticket on this?

There are still some outdated templates, even after mergin. So you'd need to wait for an update on UI.X2.

Does any one having issue JS files? I have not working JS files and all are failed to load. Please note: I am using CDN and lot of functionality are not working.

ScreenShot00117.png

Last edited:
Small request, it'd be nice if you'd split these two properties for those of us who run a narrow sidenav and a wide sidebar.

1588010484331.webp

Top Bottom